Ahovking

So...Why keep it a secret

15 posts in this topic

Ahovking's spelling errors aside, you make an excellent point. If he really is so busy and "hard at work" to make the game better, why not take a screenshot and post it? Or release an update, or even tell us what has been changed/improved. But alas, no. 

So the question actually is not "Will Chris ever release an update?" but indeed "Does Chris even care?" and I can tell everyone from what I've seen so far, no Chris does not care in the slightest.

Ahovking's spelling errors aside, you make an excellent point. If he really is so busy and "hard at work" to make the game better, why not take a screenshot and post it? Or release an update, or even tell us what has been changed/improved. But alas, no. 

So the question actually is not "Will Chris ever release an update?" but indeed "Does Chris even care?" and I can tell everyone from what I've seen so far, no Chris does not care in the slightest.

Even the PN mods gave us screenshots and that game is about as dead as this one, admins took the forums down as they couldn't afford them. 

There's literally no reason to even keep the game up, it just costs money.

Even the PN mods gave us screenshots and that game is about as dead as this one, admins took the forums down as they couldn't afford them. 

There's literally no reason to even keep the game up, it just costs money.

I can't even register on PN i don't know what the deal with it is or the history.

It obviously is as dead as this game.

The community of PT is dead but we can all see it is not completely dead.

There is still a few hundred views on new posts, obviously it's just the remnants of the community and them checking in to see if PT will ever get salvaged and to see what people post about.

Most of them don't even post their own comment, they just read others.

It would be nice to see Ahovking make his own game that is PT + 10x better.

This game will take a long time before it sees the light of day again, or it is finally announced by someone it will be shut down.

I will assume that an update will not come out, and if it does it will be shite.

So Chris should sell the game before its value is like 5$ (although it will always be worth something a little more)

I will also assume most of us will still be checking in, I don't check in to see if there is an update, i check in to see what people say.

Ahovking, the people support you! Please lead us to greener pastures! 

I can't even register on PN i don't know what the deal with it is or the history.

It obviously is as dead as this game.

The community of PT is dead but we can all see it is not completely dead.

There is still a few hundred views on new posts, obviously it's just the remnants of the community and them checking in to see if PT will ever get salvaged and to see what people post about.

Most of them don't even post their own comment, they just read others.

This game will take a long time before it sees the light of day again, or it is finally announced by someone it will be shut down.

I will assume that an update will not come out, and if it does it will be shite.

So Chris should sell the game before its value is like 5$ (although it will always be worth something a little more)

I will also assume most of us will still be checking in, I don't check in to see if there is an update, i check in to see what people say.

PN is not even a functioning game. You basically have a home page and that's it.

PN is not even a functioning game. You basically have a home page and that's it.

Wasnt it a functional game at some point?

It was and it actually was quite fun. But sadly it was run by an admin who made Sheepy of PW fame look like a genius in compression. He pretty much killed the game single handedly and after he milked it for cash, he sold it.

Only worse admin I can think of was the guy who ran the Bloc game.

That's not even working now, account apprantly has been suspended. :sad:

Edited by Sith

Yeah, before Anson ruined it and let it get hacked. It was a pretty good game before Anson stopped listening to the players and changed all the mechanics into garbage. Eventually he realized everyone hated him enough that he's sell the game. Suspiciously, the game was also hacked and destroyed right in the middle of ownership transfer.

Yeah, before Anson ruined it and let it get hacked. It was a pretty good game before Anson stopped listening to the players and changed all the mechanics into garbage. Eventually he realized everyone hated him enough that he's sell the game. Suspiciously, the game was also hacked and destroyed right in the middle of ownership transfer.

Yep...that was, weird and fishy.

There was also AH, but I'm not going to even comment on that game, because lol. :3

Yep...that was, weird and fishy.

There was also AH, but I'm not going to even comment on that game, because lol. :3

That was so funny. That game died in such an hilarious way

That was so funny. That game died in such an hilarious way

I can't say I found it very funny as the admin slandered me in public. Lol.

I can't say I found it very funny as the admin slandered me in public. Lol.

Although yes, that was the case, it was amusing in the fact he acted in such a stupid way.

No matter the state of the forums or game, it remains prohibited to advertise for other games here or to ask for funding for outside projects.