rapmanej

I guess this is the end...

6 posts in this topic

Im still playing, but i stopped buying/selling on the market since mid last year.

Still playing! (Although playing would imply there is a game, which is very generous to PT nowadays). Re market: Still selling lots of stuff at extortionate prices €2.5 billion of lumber overnight (already approaching monthly record sales figures despite it only being the 7th)

Yea, I cant Use Logistics either to dispense food, power, or infrastructure either.  Well, I do dispense it....it removes it from my nation, but DOES NOT update Logistics.  I dispensed all my power resources and it still shows me with NO POWER.  I cant buy Timber on the market.  I think it is really wrong and borderline immoral to decide to no longer work on the game, have no desire to update, fix, or improve it, and just drag people along.  I told Chris that I am in the hospital a lot for my Cystic Fibrosis and really I can do when I am in there are simulation games that keep me motivated and from being bored to death while I am laying in my hospital bed.  I even sent him a message to ask him to please let me know if I should still even login or if I should move on.  I told him my situation and just asked him to please just let me know.  I dont have much anymore due to my health, and I look forward to playing games like this.  I never even got a message back.  I dont understand why he didnt respond.  It really is not a lot to ask.