Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gandalf

Chris' Daily Reminder That PT is Broken.

325 posts in this topic

Well I don't give a ******** about the lives of any posters on this forum either? You all smell. Especially Gandalf.

Well I don't give a ******** about the lives of any posters on this forum either? You all smell. Especially Gandalf.

You're a poster on this forum as well, does that mean you don't care about your own life? :)

Getting somebody to code for you at this point might be worth it, I'd offer to code for you, but I don't know C or ASP.net currently.

I imagine out of the people that want to play the games, there will be quite a few with the right types of skills and the right type of attitude for that.

I'm sure some people think you don't care at this point Chris. I imagine you don't mostly, but the fact you don't want to sell it and you keep the game up leads me to believe that you do care somewhat and plan to do something with the game in the future. There would be no use keeping this server and forums up after all, if you didn't plan to do something with them, as they would just be a money loss. But who knows? Maybe I'm wrong.

Edited by Sith

RIP Gandalf

I doubt it, as that would make Chris The Balrog, which he obviously isn't, as the Balrog actually woke up. ;)

So how long before Chris just gets annoyed and bans Gandalf?

Chris loves me too much to do that.

Chris, PT is still broken.

Chris, fix PT so I can stop playing PW.

Think of the children, Chris.

PW's community is literally mostly children, so I consider that a good analogy there.

lol srsly dis is thing srsly wow ok lyk srsly

This guy gets it.

Heyyo Chris, I noticed PT wasn't working. What's up with that?