Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sasha

For the Good of our Peoples

3 posts in this topic

My Minister of the Interior has advised me to make a statement.

Due to the current world market being in economic collapse, my country comes to the world assembly to ask for a helping hand. We look for the resources to help build our nations. We have watched as countries rise up to become military leaders, and then turn to invade countries seemingly at random. I say we put a stop to this! I hope I am the first of many to step forward and put an end to this. Vote yes for the formation of the NAA and stop this needless war, and, bring economic security to our nations. All of our countries need resources, the NAA will help us, to not only trade, but also to defend nations against these rogues.

I hope that you will vote yes.

Sincerely,

Sasha of Portia.

A program has been put in place to allow nations to develop with out fear of attack.

It is called 'Peace Mode'. There is no penalty imposed (at this time) for entering Peace Mode.

My Minister of Defense would like to make a statement:

"Currently, while Nations are able to declare Peace Mode, there seems to be a bug with it. Our military intelligence board has been investigating it, and we have submitted this error to the Lord (Report a bug). It seems that this peace mode does not always succeed in keeping attackers away from the walls of our countries. "

My Minister of the Interior made this statement a few hours earlier:

"The NAA is not just about defending countries from rogues. It is also about economic and financial security. Making sure that all nations get their needed resources, without having to pay ridiculous market prices. The economics board of the NAA would help people organize trades with other NAA members. This way, they do not have to go to the World Market, and they can know they will get the resources they asked for."

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0