Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tenages

The Seven Kingdoms DoE

7 posts in this topic

rwxVZ.png

Together We Stand

Seven Kingdoms Stand As One

Today is a great day in the history of Planet Terra. A new alliance steps forward to take its place amongst the great community of this world. For the first day in this, or any other cyberverse, the Seven Kingdoms take up the mantle of greatness and vow to bear it with honour, integrity, and purpose.

Seven Kingdoms draws members from many disparate places. Many of our members come from other 'verses, where they participated in many other alliances, with various friendships, grudges, and emnities. We lay aside all these past issues, leaving them in the worlds they came from. We step forward today, holding no grudges and pre-judging none.

Now, without further ado, the Charter of the Seven Kingdoms.

XGSUY.jpg

Introductory Clause

The following is the Constitution of the Seven Kingdoms, hereby known as the SK.

Article I: Membership

Section I: Alliance Affiliation

All members of the SK will wear the affiliation "Seven Kingdoms" as their Alliance Affiliation. Failure to do so temporarily voids that nations membership within the SK.

Article II: Government

Section I: Structure

The SK will be governed by a King assisted by the King’s Hand and the Ruling Council.

Section II: King

The King is the ruler of the SK

The King has veto power over all treaties and Declarations of War and this veto cannot be overturned.

On all other matters the King’s decision or veto may be overridden by a 5/6 vote of the Ruling Council.

The King may be removed from power by a unanimous vote of the Ruling Council.

Section III: King’s Hand

The King’s Hand is the successor to the throne, and the Lord of House Martell.

He takes the throne if the King resigns or is removed by the Ruling Council.

The King’s Hand is chosen by the six members of Ruling Council. The Council members select the King’s Hand from amongst themselves by majority vote.

The King’s Hand retains his title and duties on the Ruling Council in addition to his responsibilities as King’s Hand.

In any votes of the Ruling Council that result in a tie, the vote of the King’s Hand shall be counted a second time.

The King’s Hand may be removed from his position by a unanimous vote of the 5 other members of the Ruling Council.

If the King’s Hand is removed from his position, he retains his other Lordship and position on the Ruling Council.

Section IV: Ruling Council

The Ruling Council is 6 member council that advises the King and runs the alliance departments.

The members of the Ruling Council are as follows:

Lord of House Tyrell: Head of Foreign Affairs

Lord of House Arryn: Head of Internal Affairs/Nation Development

Lord of House Stark: Head of the War Department

Lord of House Baratheon: Head of the Department of Trades and Resources

Lord of House Tully: Head of Recruitment

Lord of House Lannister: Advisor-at Large

The members of the Ruling Council are nominated by the King and confirmed by the current ruling council. A 5/6 vote of the Ruling Council is required to defeat the King’s nomination.

Council members may be removed by a unanimous vote of the 5 other members together with the King’s agreement to such removal.

Council authorization is required to sign treaties and declare war. In these matters, a simple majority vote of the council is sufficient to defeat the proposal.

On all other matters, the vote and recommendation of the Ruling Council to the King is non-binding, with the exception of a properly called override vote.

For an override vote, all 6 members of the Ruling Council must be present. The vote must be officially requested by one of the Ruling Council members, and the King must be notified beforehand that an override vote will be taking place. A 5/6 vote of the Ruling Council is required to override the King.

Article III: Miscellaneous

Section I: Constitution

The Constitution may be amended, at any time, by a 5/7 vote of the King and Council combined.

Spelling and grammatical errors may be fixed without a vote, however, a post must be made detailing what was fixed.

Section II: Symbols

All symbols of the entire SK, including but not limiting to the peace-time and war-time flags, must be approved by the King. Any symbols of individual houses and departments may be designated by the Lord of the respective house without seeking further approval.

Section III: Name

The alliance name, The Seven Kingdoms, may be changed with a 5/7 vote of the King and Council combined.

Signed:

Black Panther, King

Saruman, King's Hand and Lord of House Baratheon

Mikey, Lord of House Tyrell

Anson, Lord of House Arryn

Nikolai, Lord of House Stark

SniperJoe, Lord of House Tully

The charter is not even readable by myself. I guess thanks for the spoiler. :badger:

Welcome to those I know in SK. :D

The charter is not even readable by myself. I guess thanks for the spoiler. :badger:

We tried to tell him. But you try telling a graphics dude that he needs to simplify it :P

So yeah. You have spoiler I guess :detective:

Nobody has been able to read it :P Personally I think he faked the whole thing and just threw it into that font to make it look like he actually wrote a charter.

o/ SK!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0