Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NemaK

Nation Maps

53 posts in this topic

EDIT: The game has been reset, and so we are going to restart. We will be moving to a new map. Please do not send in any maps for now. I will be home around the 26th, which is when the new map will start.

Just a fun little thing I wanted to do. For every 50 kilometers of land your nation has in game, you can place 1 province. If/when you buy more land, you can place more provinces.

I'm only doing Europe for now. If enough people ask for it, I'll do a global one, or a region specific one.

Instructions:

Right click on the map and click save.

Using paint or any other program, select 1 province for every 50 miles of land your nation has.

Save.

Upload to imageshack or any other image hosting site.

Send me a PM with a link to your nation and the image.

I will add your nation to the main map, and place your nation name on the map as well.

Key:

Thrace - NemaK

7185514 - 7185514

Platypus Island - Platypus Face

Raven Rock - Prometheus

Dai Alice Dan - John Smith

Morrowind - Lord Vivec

Arkhipov - Arkhipov

New Britain - Louis Marreno

The Northern Union - Eila I. Juutilainen

nrp9.jpg

@ Mahaj

I can make a map for that. This one specifically is for Project-Terra nation maps though.

@ Ender

I'll reduce the number of provinces everyone gets then. :P

nrp32.jpg

Raven Rock.

(PS - You should establish a formal world-map for us to play around with and maybe with enough support get some sanctioned RP'ing much like CNRP which is pretty fun.)

Updated, but you do realize you could have done 12 more provinces, right?

Also, ask and you shall receive: World Map Link

That map is pretty darn big. I think there's something like 10k provinces. We could def do an RP based around that.

EDIT: Oh, and I'll get rid of the goofy fonts too. :/

That map is pretty darn big. I think there's something like 10k provinces. We could def do an RP based around that.

Oh, well it's because our land in-game isn't in miles but KM...so I converted it into miles which gave me 18...but doing it the other way it comes out to 30. Anyways, add these to my nation please.

nrp32-1.jpg

I would like to change my provinces from the map on the OP to this would map. This would be much funner to play on.

I can create a new thread based on the World Map and get an actual RP going around that. Seems like you guys are pretty interested in that.

Before I set up the thread, I thought maybe we could go over rules first, yea?

I've been thinking of a n rp based on the verge of a 3rdn world war where everything is in turmoil, about 150 years in the future or so.

I myself would prefer a modern day or medieval day RP. There's so much more you can do with a medieval RP though. You have the reformation, the Holy Roman Empire, the Papacy, discovery of the new world, crusades, etc.

If there's enough demand for the future era RP, we'll do that.

Well, it's placed in the future, but the tech is basically the same, just faster ways to get around the world [speed wise, no teleportation] and holograms

I don't mind what it is as long as I can join

Create your nation and you can join. :awesome

So, modern era would work. What type of rules though? Will there be combat? How long will it be? Etc.

Yes, yes you may.

Instructions are in the first post.

I was considering switching to a smaller map (less, but bigger provinces) and numbering the provinces, to make it easier for new people to join.

Alternate map I was considering using::

httteuropefilled1024x91.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0