Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sindorin

Official Project Terra RP Map

80 posts in this topic

Click here for the Map of Digiterra

This map is designed for an original, free form styled RP based around in game nations and their forum interactions and stories. The map will be regularly updated. Below are the requirements for choosing land and how much:

* Nations with land less than 501 km per square mile may only choose one sector on the map.

* Nations with below 1,501 km per square mile in land may choose up to two sectors on the map.

* Nations with below 2,001 km per square mile in land may choose up to three sectors on the map.

* Nations with above 2,001 km per square mile in land may choose up to four sectors on the map.

To request a plot on the map, simply post in this thread with the desired plot number, and the nation name you want displayed. Keep names within a reasonable length so that they will fit on or near your plot.

I dont know if im ready that right but if 503 miles of land means 2 then i want 39 and 30 but if its on then just 30 and the name is Jakem

This looks oddly familiar. Isn't this a map on Simcountry? Nonetheless, nice find.

Actually, while it looks similar I don't believe it is.

Map updated to halfway through 2nd page. I'll add in the others sometime tomorrow. It has been pretty crazy at work...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0