Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tenages

Seven Kingdoms needs more IRON

21 posts in this topic

rK7C7.png

:badger: Declaration of War :badger:

The Seven Kingdoms received a warning today that the iron levels of our troops was extremely low. We decided the obvious way to remedy that was to raid IRON and take their ferrous materials. (And we were bored). So the Seven Kingdoms declares glorious war on IRON. Let the fun and bug-testing now commence!

Signed

KzG9B.jpg

Huzzah! I was told by some "doctor" that just feeding my soldiers Tofu would have been enough, but any method of staying healthy that does not involve spilling blood is not a method for me!

So lets tango IRON :D The war system may not work but whatever it is should still be more fun than just sitting and looking at all the shiny new tanks I bought.

As it were, I (and tenages ) also decided to hit a few people NPO as well, because there is going to be a reset of all military so we figure we may as well bring the love. If we those of us who hit them get crushed, as we probably will, ce la vie, or rather, the lack of it for our soldiers :D

Ah I love the feeling of being outnumbered on all fronts :D

All this senseless war! For nothing! Peace in our time dear friends.

War is Peace, where have you been? ;)

This will only go one way.

Posh I say! So they have three times as many members as we do, so only four of us are actually attacking them, what does that prove? Nothing! I say, I like those odds!

Besides, with military units being reset soon, I need a reason to justify the spending of almost all my cash the past few days on my military!

Hurrah war!

With the current broken system this will definitely be fun. Also most of IRON is in hippy mode.

So I guess I'll have to take care of this alliance war.

This will only go one way.

Posh I say! So they have three times as many members as we do, so only four of us are actually attacking them, what does that prove? Nothing! I say, I like those odds!

Besides, with military units being reset soon, I need a reason to justify the spending of almost all my cash the past few days on my military!

So true. It can't have spent those billions upon billions of dollars on my military never to use it can I? :llama::det

Hurrah war!

With the current broken system this will definitely be fun. Also most of IRON is in hippy mode.

So I guess I'll have to take care of this alliance war.

Yep :D Well you and NPO. Most of us went crazy with the news that the military is being reset, so we decided to hit NPO for good measure :D:awesome

I reiterate lord Vivec's warning. War over this is certainly not the means to go about this. Surely the market can provide reasonable access to your needs.

I reiterate lord Vivec's warning. War over this is certainly not the means to go about this. Surely the market can provide reasonable access to your needs.

The market cannot supply anything of our needs!

I don't see the need to get upset over this. I have suffered a few defeats by some IRON members, and I didn't lost anything but troops - no land, no people, no money, just troops. Troops, mind you, that are going to all get deleted tomorrow anyway. If we win the war, we just go right to peace, skipping the reps or whatever other options the game presents. If we lose, well, who knows.

Point is, we may as well just enjoy this while it lasts. We have an opportunity to fight and get familiar with the war system, partially broken as it may be, and have some fun, and only lose things we are all going to lose anyway.

So lets all spill some blood and enjoy :awesome

Edit: I think I see what you mean. If what you mean is that we could get Iron from the market, this is true. But 1. We meant the type of Iron you find in food (technically the same thing, I know, but you cant just eat a bar of IRON :D ) and 2. that was just a pun we included because I love puns. We are just warring because we are bored and this seems like the best time to war.

Lol I was being sarcastic. Roll everyone using puns as a CB. It amuses me. :awesome

Meh. Too much effort. IRON was just low-hanging fruit for puns. I couldn't resist. :smug:

So this still leaved the question of "Why was Ava targeted by 5 SK nations". O_o

The obvious answer being, "Why not". :lol::ms:

Anyway since the reset wiped all wars and military, SK is willing to call this little bit of fun over if IRON is.

Oh, sure. Let there be peace in our time!

Was nice warring you guys.

Indeed it was! We had a nice little see-saw going. I would lose, then win, then lose, so on and so forth. I am just glad to know that my men went out violently and painfully rather than peacefully in their sleep by Admins hand :awesome

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0