Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tenages

An Announcement from SK and Sparta? The Awesome Meter Broke!

31 posts in this topic

The Seven Kingdoms of Sparta Treaty

yiVXC.png0MPZW.jpg

Article I. Sovereignty

The Seven Kingdoms and Sparta understand that they will remain separate, sovereign entities under this agreement.

Article II. Economic Cooperation

The members of the Seven Kingdoms and Sparta agree to trade with one another on the same terms as they would their own members, and both parties agree to the issuing of fair interest rates for all inter-alliance loan programs.

Article III. Non-Aggression

Neither alliance shall engage in any aggressive or hostile acts towards the other. They shall remain cordial towards each other and agree to pass on any information relevant to the safety of the other. They further agree to share any relevant political information, and to inform each other about potential future treaties in advance of signing them.

Article IV. Mutual Defense

Sparta and Seven Kingdoms agree to stick together in war and peace. An attack on one alliance shall be seen as an attack on the other and dealt with accordingly. Such assistance, however, may be waived upon the request of the attacked alliance.

Article V. Non-Chaining

Should one party attack aggressively and get counter-attacked, defense becomes optional. Likewise if one party is attacked pursuant to outside treaty obligations to a third party, defense becomes optional. Active spying is defined as an aggressive action for the purposes of this treaty. Mere passive reception of spied information does not qualify as an aggressive action.

Article VI. Optional Aggression

Sparta and Seven Kingdoms reserve the right to engage in and cooperate with any aggressive wars started by the other. Sometimes the best defense is a good offense, and we don’t always like to sit and watch the other go out and have all the fun.

Article VI. Cancellation

If either alliance wishes to cancel this agreement, they must give the other 72 hours notice, during which time the treaty will remain in force.

\\\SIGNED FOR SPARTA///

King- Silent Spectre

King- Iskander

ArchEphor- Njall

Ephor of Piras- Enzos

Ephor of Anemos- Aaditya

Ephor of Neroh- Mike1921

\\\SIGNED FOR SEVEN KINGDOMS///

fo7gT.png

Heh

Lost for words? Yes, I know, it must suck seeing all of the alliances tied to Guardian in some indirect way. What can I say... we pick the best to be friends with and Sparta and Seven Kingdoms are among the best there is.

=]

Our allies have allied

I smell PT's first bloc coming..... :detective:

Wasn't that the WA?

Our allies have allied

I smell PT's first bloc coming..... :detective:

Wasn't that the WA?

Could've been, but I wasn't around during that time. :?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0