Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tenages

A K-squared Announcement

23 posts in this topic

Alcohol can lead to some strange things my friends. Like getting a tramp stamp. Or falling into bed with.......well let's not go there. Or even waking up and seeing your government hand you a legally binding treaty you apparently signed. So stay away from it kiddies, lest you end up tied to a bunch of unrepentant ruffians.

0MPZW.jpgQx9hV.png

A Whiskey Fueled Pact

VdbNX.jpg

Article I: We've Only Just Begun

Because Seven Kingdoms (SK) and the Black Knights (BK) are so amazing, we hereby create this awesome Optional Defense, Optional Aggression and Economic Pact.

Article II: This Clause Feels Rather Obvious

BK and SK recognize that both remain separate, sovereign alliances under the terms of this agreement.

Article III: Give Peace A Chance

Both alliances agree to not to conduct acts of warfare, espionage, or any other violence against the other. If there is a reason of conflict or mistrust, it will be discussed in private channels.

Article IV: Come At Us Bro!

If either SK or the BK comes under assault, the other is strongly encouraged - but not required - to come to their assistance.

Article V: Let the Missiles Fly

If either SK or the BK attack, the other reserves to right to join in. War's more fun when your friends join in.

Article VI. Yosomazing

Both alliances agree that Yosomazing is a word. Both alliances also agree that we are Yosomazing.

Article VII: Voodoo Economics

Both alliances are highly encouraged to call upon their shamans and engage in mutually beneficial zombifications and economic assistance. As we shower each other in wealth, the rest of the world will be blessed by our leavings.

Article VIII: It's All Over Now

If BK or SK decide it is time to get a divorce (cancel the treaty), then they must give 72 hour notice to the other party. They are highly encouraged to discuss it before taking actions.

Signed for the Black Knights

President - Yosodog

Vice President - Jimmyv

Minister of Interior - Bobit

Minister of Defense - Luminaxe

Minister of Foreign Affairs - Gandalf

Signed:

fo7gT.png

o/ BK

o/ SK

Lol Yosodog first thing you need to do is get an alliance signature like SK has.

lol. Was it fate I joined BK, and 24 hours later my former alliance has a treaty with them?

I is loved. :awesome

I <3 You too Mordecai

Yeah, we're Yosomazing.

Oranges, Our government changes too much. I'm far too lazy to change the picture every two months.

We signed this, and Project Terra died.

This treaty is obviously to amazing for the servers to handle.

Totally true Gandalf.

Wicked .

Boards are a bit dead Mord, any Idea why?

A few of us found a way around the back door though.

No idea mate, everything went down around the time Admin was last seen on the forum, so I assume he had something to do with it. Presumably its some sort of reset/update/maintenance/thing.

He killed it my friend for sure.

You need to trust me on that (again)

Back to the Glens for you and I'll raise a glass to you tonight.

CN and TE is boring beyond nowadays ....suggestions ????

Its possible he's killed it. I took the step of contacting him, to find out whats going on. As and when he responds, I'll spread the word by posting on here and letting folks on IRC know.

So surreal,

Like planet earth has been destroyed and only a few survivors exist in pockets ..

No one can navigate the forum so they find other ways to navigate and speak.

Those not on IRC just just go back into history or edit the url to bypass the forum index.

I think he created a better game by destroying it tbh, but I don't think he meant to or even realizes it. :P

So surreal,

Like planet earth has been destroyed and only a few survivors exist in pockets ..

No one can navigate the forum so they find other ways to navigate and speak.

Those not on IRC just just go back into history or edit the url to bypass the forum index.

I think he created a better game by destroying it tbh, but I don't think he meant to or even realizes it. :P

True.

There are about 10 that I know of that have work arounds over a few threads. Chances are there are more out there.

Wicked idea to to continue playing just to find the survivors :P

It's really not that hard, just change the last number in the URL.

For example:

viewforum.php?f=6

That is the game discussion forum, Change the 6 to a 13 to go to alliance politics.

So on and so forth.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0