Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Germania

First Terran Defense Summit

84 posts in this topic

Ryan Greene had been a sleep for maybe 30 minutes when he was awoken by a man from his security team who came bursting in. Ryan Greene sleepily said, "What's going… on?"

"Sir, there have been multiple attacks upon foreign dignitaries including President Green."

Ryan Greene shot up and was instantly awake." Are they terrorists, or foreign soldiers?"

"Sir, Intel reports that this is a military coup. The same men that ordered the massive troop mobilization around the capital."

"Damn! That must mean that all the high-ranking and middle ranking officers are revolting. Are the soldiers supporting this coup, or they just ponds following orders?"

"Sir, Intel reports that at least some of units are loyal to the rebels, but is unsure about most of the Germanian military."

"Get me my satellite phone and we need to get out of here."

"Sir, we have a vehicle ready and are loading up the equipment". The security guard made a motion for Ryan Greene to go through the door and down the hall. Ryan Greene did so with his security guard close behind. As Ryan Greene entered the garage he saw his other four security guards and a black unmarked SUV waiting. One of the guards open the door to let Greene enter and handed him a satellite phone. The satellite phone was highly encrypted and what allowed Greene to communicate with his nation.

The doors quickly opened and closed as Greene's entire five-man security detail entered the SUV. The SUV quickly sped off onto the roads. A security guard sitting the passenger side of the vehicle started giving out directions to the driver, who obediently followed them. As Greene began to activate his satellite phone he pulled up a mental map of where they were going and found out they were heading to one of New Imperium's intelligence safehouses located within Germania. The satellite phone began dialing screen asked the guard, "How far is a safe house from here?"

"Sir, approximately eleven minutes, assuming we don't have any problems."

Ryan Greene knew what that meant. His satellite phone finally connected and a voice came from it, "New Imperium Intelligence, how might I direct your call Mr. Greene?"

"We have situation 13 and we need immediate extract. Coordinates 12037, 00345."

"Roger. Stand by for extract."

Ryan Green was going to say more when suddenly, the satellite phone suddenly crackled with static. A few moments later gunfire was being sprayed into the side of the SUV and bullets began slamming into the bulletproof glass.

"Get down!", yelled one of the security guards and began pushing Greene to the bottom of the SUV...

Edited by Lord Michael

(OOC, Sorry I haven't responded. The site keeps going down every time I try. I'll have a post up tonight!)

[sorry, Germainia, I hope this doesn't interfere with your post]

"Are you sure?" said Connors

"Yea, but just barely. We need to get this guy some medical care, I can only do so much" said Jones, the squad's combat medic, as he wrapped the wounds. "Tough son of a ********".

Connors called the Primarch "Primarch, we have the minister. He's in bad shape, but if we can get him some medical help he'll be alright. He's shot through the chest, the shots broke some ribs, but they exited cleanly and didn't hit any organs. He's also shot through the leg, his femur is shattered." Connors said.

"Connors" the Primarch said. "Take your squad and the minster to the airport. I'll meet you there. We're gonna evac and get the minister to Drakia. He won't survive the ride to Osea." he ordered. "Yes Sir" Connors said in return

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Primarch made another call "Osean high command, this is the Primarch. The Defense Summit's been scrubbed. Some kind of terrorist attack. They tried to kidnap me and kill the Deputy Minister of Drakia. I need a passenger jet rerouted to Germania, San Salvacion airport. You can have it there in an hour? Great. I also want to Ghost of Razgriz to cover us from the air. I'm not taking any chances. Yes, I know Germainia isn't going to be happy, but I don't give a ********. Send them over." he hung up.

"Alpha and bravo teams, lets move out! We're gonna meet Charlie at the airport! "

The men scrambled the Primarch into one of two SUVs, and floored it all the way to the airport. They wondered why they weren't encountering resistance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

As Connors and his squad stepped out of their car at the airport, they were immediately greeted by a hail of rifle fire. They took down the assailants and ran to a hangar on the tarmac. They established a perimeter in that hangar, and radioed their position to the Primarch's men, who were on their way. The minister looked to be holding out. In the darkness, and with the hanger lights having been shut off by Foley, they waited silently in the darkness, using the black of their suits to blend in with the black of the hangar. They were in corners, hiding, watching as the terrorists ran around looking for them. Suddenly, they saw a black SUV driving in, taking heavy fire. It drove straight into their hangar. When it stopped, The Primarch and his men scrambled out, taking cover and firing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"High Command, this is the Primarch, where is our evac!?" he yelled into the phone.

"ETA is two mikes, hold out Primarch." they said.

Sure enough, the Prime minister saw 5 small sets of lights coming into the airport. Their plane was a small learjet, as it coasted down all 3 squads ran across the Tarmac, Jones carrying the Drakian Minister on his shoulders, firing his pistol. The plane slammed on it's brakes the moment it hit the Tarmac, stopping in a few hundred yards, driving the rest of the way to the squad. As they scrambled into the learjet, 2 of the Primarch's men were shot dead. "Move Move MOVE" he yelled, as the remaining 8 men got in. As soon as the men got into the plane, they took off, barely missing the mountain range at the end of the tarmac.

A few hours later, they were in Drakian airspace. A voice cracked over the radio. "Oseans, you have unauthorized military planes in Drakian airspace. Leave or you will be shot down.

"We have your Deputy Mininster on this plane. He's shot and dying, we came to get medical treatment for him. Where is the nearest airport we can land?"

[Take the reply into a new thread, Beauregard]

Edited by King Steve VII

(OOC, don't worry about the Ghosts of Razgriz (I liked AC05 myself :P), as you had them enter my airspace before I got Valais Air Base back online, and even then, ICly, we will overlook the incident as it's an emergency).

- - - - - - -

The assailants opened fire, quickly killing a handful of Eureka's Palace Guards before they retaliated and cut them down. Green himself was unharmed, but had felt several rounds tearing into the walls behind him. Being in a wheelchair, it was a miracle he hadn't been hit in the face.

Turning his chair towards the elevator, Bach pushed him in, followed by Dewey and the two Guards pushing Eureka. The remaining Guards weren't able to fit into the elevator, so a few opted to try for the stairs and beat the elevator to the roof. The others were forced to stay behind and tend to their wounded and dead. As the elevator slid shut, the gunfire in the hospital seemed to cease, but was quickly replaced by the screams of the dying. As soon as the doors closed, it became completely silent, save the alarms and the hackneyed notice of evacuation.

Green frowned and lifted the .45 in his hands, releasing the magazine and popping it back in, before gripping the slide and pulling it back. He released the catch, and the slide snapped back into place with a satisfying clap. Staring for a moment, Green realized he didn't know why he had done that. It was already loaded and ready to fire. He couldn't explain it.

The sensation of rising stopped suddenly as the elevator screeched to a halt. The lights flickered for a moment before dying, and all became silent.

"What's going on?" Bach asked in a hushed tone. "Did they do this?"

"They know we're in the elevator," one of the Guards responded. "Let's get this door open."

The two guards proceeded to pry the door open as far as they could, revealing that the elevator has stopped midway on one of the above floors. There was no way that Green's wheelchair would fit, nor would Eureka's gurney. That meant that they'd have to crawl out of the elevator to the floor above, and that'd be no easy task for a cripple and an unconscious woman.

"Well, I'll go first," one of the Guards volunteered before hoisting himself up. He appeared to be making sure it was clear before leaning back down. "Okay, let's get you up here first," he said, speaking to the other guard.

The second Guard crawled through the tiny space as the first proceeded to lay down security. Not a second later, Minister Dewey was crawling up, and reached back down so that Vice President Bach could lift Eureka up. As soon as she was secure, Bach lifted Green out of his wheelchair and held him up as Dewey reached down and took hold of him. Green had barely been yanked from the elevator when a large group of men rounded the corner from the far hallway.

The men raised their rifles and began firing, and the Guards didn't hesitate to return fire. However, without cover, the Guards were quickly mowed down. Bach had remained in the elevator, though Green and Dewey, along with an unconscious Eureka, were in the hallway, forced to keep their heads down. Dewey wouldn't leave Eureka, and had the sense not to get up, but it wasn't as if Green could help it.

Leaning his head back, Green sighed and held the .45 at his side, just out of sight from the men approaching them. They were screaming in a very gutteral Germanic dialect, so Green wasn't able to make our much of what they were saying. However, they didn't speak any dialect recognized by the country, so it was obvious that they weren't from around the area. Green confirmed this as the first man stepped over him and reached down for Green, as the man had a large tattoo on his neck.

He's a tribal! Green thought, throwing his fist. They're tribals!

He caught the man in the face with the .45, catching him him off guard before quickly opening fire. Green payed no attention to the startled expression on the dead man's face before rolling over and firing three more times at the man nearest to him, who had been too busy attempting to peer into the elevator. The man screamed before slumping against the wall, smearing blood down the partially opened doors. A third man and since leaped up and fired, but in his haste had forgotten to reload. Luckiy, he had missed Green, who in turn didn't miss. He was turning towards a fourth man who was stepping over Dewey when the man fired, hitting Green in the arm, but wasn't able to finish the job when Dewey suddenly reached up and grabbed the man by the legs, tripping him. Grimacing in pain, Green was barely able to see the surprised look on the man's face before he fired into it.

The last tribal, who had remained at the far end of the hallway, was in the process of raising his rifle when he was shot from somewhere out of sight. Green stared, stunned, knowing fully that he wouldn't have been able to hit the tribal from that far away in his condition. A Germanian soldier leaped over the dead man and charged down the hallway towards Green, who had since rolled onto his back and was breathing heavily. Dewey, on the other hand, seemed almost complacent. Green wasn't sure if it was because he was a fighting man too, or if he was just in shock.

As the Germanian soldier reached Green, Bach stood up and peered out of the elevator, clearly scared. The soldier reached in and pulled him out without a word before leaning over the living trio laying on the blood-smeared tile floor. "Who's still alive?" the man asked, patting down Green before moving over to Dewey.

"I'm fine," Dewey murmered before getting to his feet. "But the President doesn't look too well."

Green nodded, closing his eyes. "It's just my arm. I'm all right," he moaned before opening his eyes and turning to Dewey. "You saved my life."

"You saved mine," came the response.

Bach hoisted Green into his arms, who gripped his arm in agony. Dewey, on the other hand, lifted Eureka, who didn't even have a speck on blood on her. The soldier seemed to know exactly what they were trying to do and stepped past them. "The roof is only two floors up. I'll lead the way."

The ragtag group followed the soldier, who was sweating profusely and drenched in blood. It was then that Green realized that the soldier had a red cross on the back of his helmet. He was a medic. He was also alone, so Green figured the man had probably just lost his friends, too.

As the soldier opened the door into the stairwell, the lights died and were instantly replaced by the eerie red glow of the emergency lights. The man jumped, his eyes flicking back and forth with uncertainty. Deeming the stairs were safe, he led the group up the two flights of stairs, where they reached the roof. The soldier rammed into the door and threw it open, and the stairs were flooded by sunlight. Green winced, his eyes unable to adjust so quickly, though he was able to instantly recognize the unmistakable sounds of traffic and sirens in the streets below. He could hear gunshots again, and people screaming.

In the distance, he could barely hear the rumble of a helicopter, but couldn't see it. Regardless, Bach and Dewey jogged behind a large vent and set Green and Eureka down behind cover. The soldier, on the other hand, took position elsewhere so that he could draw fire should any tribals get onto the roof.

Green let go of his arm and grimaced at his own blood in his hand. Gore had never bothered him, but the sight of his own wounds made him sick. He decided that he wasn't going to look at his arm and grabbed it again, trying to stem the flow of blood, though it didn't seem to be working. Bach, however, was quickly going to work and tying a piece of cloth around it. Green leaned his head back and reflected on how Dewey had just saved his life. Foreigners had never helped Germanians before. A foreigner had never saved the life of a Germanian before.

He smiled, if slightly.

He opened his eyes to the roar of a NH90 Gunny Eagle as it was landing. Immediately, Germanian soldiers jumped out the doors and ran towards the politicians. One of the men took hold of Green as the others grabbed Eureka before leading everyone else onboard.

The soldier who had guided them to the roof was leaving his position when the door to the roof bursted open, releasing a horde of tribals who immediately began opening fire on the chopper. The soldier turned and waved the chopper off, and the pilot complied. Green was helpess but to watch as the chopper took off, leaving the soldier behind as he engaged the tribals.

He blacked out before he could watch the man die.

Edited by Germania

OOC: Quality post Germania. Here comes the Pièce de résistance.

"Tribals rechts!" The copilot roared into his mic before swinging the chopper around.

"Eingreifenden" The gunner opened fire, as if he were directing a symphony. The sounds of brass shells hitting the shell of the chopper were more than drowned out by the counter offensive and the barking and calling out of targets by the Germanian troops. This victory was to be short lived, as the volume of fire from the tribals below was too great. The gunner took a round to the neck, and the gunfire from the flying machine ceased. Dewey heard a series of frantic orders and the gurgling of blood through the headset. Entrusting the princess to Bach, he knew what had to be done. The pilot swung around one more time as Dewey seized the gun. He was no match for the late gunner's tallent though, and rather than a symphony, Dewey seemed to be heading a battle royale.

"Wir verlassen!" The pilot announced.

"Verst-" The minister never finished his sentence. The lead now planted firmly in his knee cap would take care of that. He began to roll backwards out of the NH90, and only caught the side by a hair. The effort was in vain though. As soon as he had stopped the plug on death, the tribals automatics carried out it's will. After being promptly riddled with bullets, the minister plummeted into the city street below.

Bach knew this wouldn't go unpunished. A foreign dignitary dead, and a president wounded? There was sure as hell going to be blood.

"Geschätzte Ankunftszeit, 15 Minuten" The pilot reported in a flat tone. "Ein verwundeter, ein Toter."

"Kopieren." The airforce informational officer responded in a dark tone of voice.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Guten Morgen Prinzessin." The nurse cooed.

"Oh, guten Morgen. Do you speak english?" Eureka responded, drowsily.

"A little."

"What happened? Did I pass out?"

"I think..." The nurse deflected. "...President Green should explain."

A short few minutes after the nurse excused herself, Green and Bach rolled and walked into the room, respectively.

IN PROGRESS

Edited by Nirvash

COTD. FROM LAST PAGE

"Tribals rechts!" The copilot roared into his mic before swinging the chopper around.

"Eingreifenden" The gunner opened fire, as if he were directing a symphony. The sounds of brass shells hitting the shell of the chopper were more than drowned out by the counter offensive and the barking and calling out of targets by the Germanian troops. This victory was to be short lived, as the volume of fire from the tribals below was too great. The gunner took a round to the neck, and the gunfire from the flying machine ceased. Dewey heard a series of frantic orders and the gurgling of blood through the headset. Entrusting the princess to Bach, he knew what had to be done. The pilot swung around one more time as Dewey seized the gun. He was no match for the late gunner's tallent though, and rather than a symphony, Dewey seemed to be heading a battle royale.

"Wir verlassen!" The pilot announced.

"Verst-" The minister never finished his sentence. The lead now planted firmly in his knee cap would take care of that. He began to roll backwards out of the NH90, and only caught the side by a hair. The effort was in vain though. As soon as he had stopped the plug on death, the tribals automatics carried out it's will. After being promptly riddled with bullets, the minister plummeted into the city street below.

Bach knew this wouldn't go unpunished. A foreign dignitary dead, and a president wounded? There was sure as hell going to be blood.

"Geschätzte Ankunftszeit, 15 Minuten" The pilot reported in a flat tone. "Ein verwundeter, ein Toter."

"Kopieren." The airforce informational officer responded in a dark tone of voice.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Guten Morgen Prinzessin." The nurse cooed.

"Oh, guten Morgen. Do you speak english?" Eureka responded, drowsily.

"A little."

"What happened? Did I pass out?"

"I think..." The nurse deflected. "...President Green should explain."

A short few minutes after the nurse excused herself, Green and Bach rolled and walked into the room, respectively. "Princess." Bach nodded.

"Vice president." She returned the gesture. "Can either of you tell me where we are? Or how we got here?"

"I think," Green began. "we were attacked by tribals. The Germanian military is investigating as we speek."

"Wait, what? Start at the beginning!" Eureka burst forth gripping her pillow to her. Green obliged up until the point he passed out at, where Bach picked up.

"So I passed out, was taken to a hospital, attacked by tribals, and Dewey died defending me?" She said, dropping her head.

"He died defending all of us. He's a hero to the people of Germania. He'll be remembered fondly." Said Bach, admiring the late minister's courage and sacrifice. After all, he was only a foreigner.

"I see..." The princess trailed off. "When will the defense summit be resuming."

"We can't tell at this time." Bach asnwered, straightening his posture. "You seem to be taking the loss in stride, Princess."

"In the motherland, we don't dwell on death. All it seems to do is slow down the rest of the world and make people miserable." Her voice shifted to a more melancholic tone. "Besides, Dewey lived by his own ideology. He would always say, 'If you don't like the world you find yourself in you have 2 options. You can close you eyes and kill yourself, or you can kill all around you.' I guess he was always ready for death. I don't exactly think he was rushing for it's cold embrace though."

STILL IN PROGRESS YO. Also, sorry about all the German. Germania is a native speaker, and I've been studying off and on for a month now.

Edited by Nirvash

Two tribals had spraying bullets on to the right side of the SUV, with the third running into the street firing wildly. The driver aimed SUV at this third tribal who was soon hit by the SUV. The SUV was able to speed away and turn a corner without the bulletproof glass breaking. Although the four guards that weren't driving, pulled out weapons. Three of these were high-powered semi-and fully automatic rifles, and the other was a compact bazooka, capable of destroying medium-sized tanks.

Ryan Greene asked, "How long until we reach the safehouse?"

"Approximately another eight minutes, Sir."

The SUV continued driving towards destination, though perhaps, with slightly more haste. When SUV was a block away from its destination, the road ahead had been blocked with debris and destroyed cars. The tribals quickly swarmed the roadblock and began firing their weapons. The windshield began to a lot of damage. The driver decided to floor it, and at an extremely dangerous speed the SUV headed towards the roadblock. As SUV began climbing over the roadblock the windshield finally broke, pounding the with bullets. One of the guards quickly went down, but the others began firing their weapons into the mob of bodies, that were tribal Germainans. The SUV reached the peak of the mound and then went down the other side. With tribals now concentrating on their fire on the rear of the vehicle, the rear windshield also broke. It was then that the garden the back began aiming his compacts bazooka. The tribals, must recognized what was it was, for they immediately began running or taking cover. With that brief respite in enemy fire, the SUV was able to safely go down the road block and begin hitting pavement again. Although it was still a little too close to fire the bazooka, the guard fired anyways. The explosion killed a dozen tribals and sent several others flying in the air. After that, the tribals began fleeing the positions and SUV was able to make it safely to the safe house.

"...I don't exactly think he was rushing for it's cold embrace though," the Princess finished, trying to sit up.

Green frowned. "I would have preferred it if I had died instead," he mumbled. Both Bach and Eureka, neither of whom had heard Green, only stared in confusion. "Nothing," Green explained, continuing. "The Minister didn't have to sacrifice himself like that. He was a good man. I don't think I've ever met a foreigner who would have willingly helped us like that, not until yesterday. The country owes him a debt."

Bach turned to Green, nodding. "You saved us too, Mr. President. I don't think any one of us would be here without Dewey and yourself."

Scratching at the cast on his left arm, Green smiled. "I told you I was a better soldier than a politician. Erinnern? Anyway, I think the summit is over. I doubt anyone will be visiting Germania in a long time. They're already blaming us for the incident, as if we could have known this would happen, but everyone is safe now.

"Since the attacks," Green continued, turning to Eureka, "Verina has launched four nuclear missiles, and the Dominate, along with Osea, have carried out raids south of the Germanian border. The Drakians, as we suspected, tortured their prisoners to death. That about sums up everything that's happened since the attacks."

Eureka, laying back down, closed her eyes in annoyance. "So, not mentioning the attacks, the summit was a complete failure."

"Unfortunately, you're right," Green sighed. "I don't think anyone was there to actually discuss a treaty, save you and Greene from the Imperium, whom by the way is still in Germania."

Eureka didn't respond. Green wasn't sure if she was outraged at Green still, or if she was still trying to process everything that's happened. Thinking for a moment, he turned and motioned for Bach to close the door, who didn't hesitate. It seemed after the attacks, he was a lot more jumpy, but that was understandable. Most men get shaken up after their first firefight.

"Princess," Green started. "Before we were attacked, Dewey told me everything."

"What do you mean?" Eureka questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Where you're from. Who you are. Scub Corals and Trapar. It was a lot to take in, but I think I'm beginning to understand your position. Since this wasn't exactly disclosed with your permission, I think it's only fair that I admit something about my past too."

Bach faced Green, urgency on his face.

Ignoring Bach, Green continued. "You remember seeing the state Germania was in, how her people are suffering, how her cities lie in ruin."

Eureka nodded. It was hard to forget that.

"Then you remember that it was because we started a revolution, a civil war, to end the reign of tyranny over the weak and the innocent. We fought to oust the ruling family from power. What you don't know," he said, losing the strength in his voice, "Is that very same family is still in power."

Eureka seemed a little taken back, but she remained silent, curious.

"Me," Green explained. "It's almost ironic, isn't it, that such hatred could lead to so much death and destruction beause of the desire for change, but in the end, it doesn't. For a time, my parents ruled Germania with an even hand, though times were still hard. I honestly beleive that they really did only want the best for Germania, but when you're that rich and pampered, nobody is really suited for such responsibility.

"I had an older brother and and a younger sister, so naturally, my brother inherited the position of power, while I was expected to live a life of service to the country in the military. It's exactly what I did. While I was away training, my parents, along with my little sister, simply disappeared and my brother took over. When I returned, I found the entire country in disarray, and you could literally smell uprising in the air. However, I had never been one to enjoy politics, and I wasn't necessarily fond of the government and how it treated the people, so I naturally joined the rebellion once the civil war started.

"A few years later, I had gained the trust of my superiors and the men who served under me. I had unwittingly become a symbol of liberation during the war, a figure of change. I had also proven myself in combat, and my ability to lead was unquestioned.

"As the war came to a close, we were finally retaking San Salvacion. By that time, so many millions of people had died, and entire cities no longer existed. Many people were beginning to wonder if the war was worth fighting anymore, but we were constantly reminded just why we were dying each time we stumbled across a dead innocent that the government had murdered. It wasn't our weapons or bravery that pushed the government forces back, but our determination to keep our families alive and safe. Were we to fail, the government would take everyone we loved. They were all we had left. For me, all I had left were the men at my side."

Green looked to the ceiling, as if trying to see the sky above. "I don't know why, but we were somehow able to catch my brother before he could evacuate. I think it might have been fate, but it's so strange. I don't even remember taking his life," he said, a tear on his cheek. "I had grown up with him, you know? All I could remember was entering his office, and then the next moment he was dead in my arms. He still looked so innocent, and I couldn't understand why he could be so cruel to our own people.

"It took everything I had to gather my wits and continue. We eventually discovered a sort of dungeon below our estate. I remember how horrified I had been to find my own family still alive down there, all but dead," he said, trailing off. "My parents had been tortured, and were scarred so bad that I was only able to recognize them by the looks in their eyes. They had been so terribly disfigured that they couldn't move. They couldn't even speak. My sister, on the other hand..."

Green shook his head, collecting his thoughts. "I had managed to save my parents, and my men were helping me carry them on stretchters to a medevac chopper. As they were loaded, I remember looking into the clear blue sky and witnessing a pair of fighter jets dancing, one chasing the other. However, our own pilots had been powerless to stop the enemy from engaging the helicopter. I remember screaming before being engulfed in the explosion that took the lives of my parents and my men. Like a sick joke, I woke up in a hospital, crippled."

Eureka tilted her head, wordlessly inviting Green to continue.

Wiping his good arm across his face, Green shook his head and grabbed the wheels. With much difficulty, he pushed himself out of the room.

Ryan Greene had been within the safe house for about 15 minutes when the communication operator informed Greene that the extraction team would be arrive in two minutes.

"About time," said Greene, "I was beginning to think that the message didn't get through. Do we have the safe house ready to scrub? Since this safe house will be burned once the choppers arrive."

"Yes sir. We're beginning scrub protocall now."

"Very good. Then lets get everyone on the roof."

Just as Greene and the safe house personal were walking on to the roof, the thowp-thowp of choppers could be heard. Then at nearly building level, four backhawks could be seen. They quickly hovered over the building, and one of the choppers began lowering troops, while the others were taking covering positions. Four troops came running over to Greene, while another two were kneeling, taking covering positions.

"Sir, where here to taking you home."

"Fine by me", said Greene.

After running over to the ropes, Greene was hosted up the blackhawk. Three minutes later, after all the safe house personal and troops were loaded on the other choppers, the four blackhawks turned around on the long flight back to New Imperium.

Edited by Lord Michael