Sasha

Nation Help Thread

169 posts in this topic

This thread is to reduce clutter! Yaay!

If you need help with your nation, have questions about laws, nation stats etc. Or your just looking for someone to help you get off the ground, this is the place to post!

I'm sure many members of the community will be more than eager to help you.

Your growth rate is low. Pass some immigration laws and research and build hospitals. I think the best immigration laws are Open Immigration Act and Temporary Workers Permit Act. I think the Industrial Waste Mitigation Act also decreases death rates. You happiness seems low, but without knowing the the laws and services of your country I can't think of anything specific.

Edited by Dunes

Alright then, what can I do to make my nation better: http://project-terra...on/?nation=3511

Well first, I'd like to know why you didn't post the nation http://project-terra...tion/?nation=45

LiQ no more? :down:

But I have to say, for a nation that's just 8 days old, that's just exceptional. I wish I had access to the database too. :huh:

Maybe you should tweak the number of seats in your government and then pass the "Zombie Apocalypse Prevention Act". That's a pretty good one. I recently got a decent boost to my nation's daily income by passing the "Free trade act", but the best boost to my nation's income in the early game was from the "Legalised Sex Trafficking Act". That one is a bit immoral, but it has a big payoff. I also think that making something illegal doesn't actually control it, but actually places it out of control. I guess YMMV, buy hey, go with what works. :)

Well first, I'd like to know why you didn't post the nation http://project-terra...tion/?nation=45

LiQ no more? :down:

But I have to say, for a nation that's just 8 days old, that's just exceptional. I wish I had access to the database too. :huh:

Maybe you should tweak the number of seats in your government and then pass the "Zombie Apocalypse Prevention Act". That's a pretty good one. I recently got a decent boost to my nation's daily income by passing the "Free trade act", but the best boost to my nation's income in the early game was from the "Legalised Sex Trafficking Act". That one is a bit immoral, but it has a big payoff. I also think that making something illegal doesn't actually control it, but actually places it out of control. I guess YMMV, buy hey, go with what works. :)

Um what? Im not Walling or Chris :P I just have a similar avatar....

Also what does the zombie act do? :o

Alright then, what can I do to make my nation better:

The answer to everything in this game is land - if you own it, you own everything else. ;)

But yes, you've got ample land for the time being. And your population is slightly higher than what I had at day 10 - that's very good... ^_^

And I would like to take some advice from you as well, what laws did you pass to decrease the disease prevalence and increase happiness? :)

Well I dont think my laws had a lot to do with my disease rate. It was 12% before I passed these:

Nationalised Health Care

Emergency Medical Care Act

Mandatory Vaccination Program

I dont know how much the last 2 laws affected the rate but it wasnt as big of a change as I had hoped for

New Question.

I think I've made a bit of a mistake with my new nation, specifically companies. Is there any way I can sell off or reduce the number of state owned businesses?

Act as though you're buying more of those types of company, but enter a negative number instead. You get a full refund but I think there's plans to change that

Act as though you're buying more of those types of company, but enter a negative number instead. You get a full refund but I think there's plans to change that

Perfect. Many thanks.

http://project-terra.com/nation/?nation=3964

For some reason, my nation went from doing rather well to crappy in less than a day. I keep getting notices of unrest and demands for a reelection. I tried fiddling with tax, but it did little. Perhaps I need to address the disease and happiness rates? (I figured that reelection wouldn't fix the root of the problem.)

http://project-terra...ion/?nation=608

What more should I do to improve my nation ;) .

Fulfill all of economic sector (agriculture, retail, service, etc.) to 100%

Propose law which it can give more advantage for your nation (pop.happines, gov.satisfaction).

Just wait and you can see. :)

http://project-terra.com/nation/?nation=3964

For some reason, my nation went from doing rather well to crappy in less than a day. I keep getting notices of unrest and demands for a reelection. I tried fiddling with tax, but it did little. Perhaps I need to address the disease and happiness rates? (I figured that reelection wouldn't fix the root of the problem.)

Try going to your government tab and holding an election. That general satisfies the people's demands for an election. ;) And yes that is the root problem. Every so often you need to hold an election, else the people get unhappy.

Fulfill all of economic sector (agriculture, retail, service, etc.) to 100%

Propose law which it can give more advantage for your nation (pop.happines, gov.satisfaction).

Just wait and you can see. :)

Great, Thanks :laugh:

You happiness looks really low. Have you made sure to call elections recently? I think you need to call elections once every ten days or you suffer a penalty or happiness. Another thing to ask is do you have any fire stations? I found that having one fully staffed fire station in each of my cities boosted overall happiness significantly.

Yup, I made sure to call elections about every five or four days. My population happiness dropped ever since I changed my tax-rate to 45%, which was nearly a month ago. I tried putting (and staffing) a fire station in all of my cities which did not have one, but it just reduced the population growth for some reason.

Are there any laws that can boost population happiness?

Are there any laws that can boost population happiness?

Yes, there are many. Here are some of them:

UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION ACT

NATIONAL PRIDE ACT

E-DEMOCRACY IMPLEMENTATION ACT

INDUSTRIAL WASTE MITIGATION ACT

SEMI-UNIVERSAL SUFFRAGE

NUCLEAR APOCALYPSE PREPARATION ACT

Yes, there are many. Here are some of them:

UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION ACT

NATIONAL PRIDE ACT

E-DEMOCRACY IMPLEMENTATION ACT

INDUSTRIAL WASTE MITIGATION ACT

SEMI-UNIVERSAL SUFFRAGE

NUCLEAR APOCALYPSE PREPARATION ACT

Thanks! :)

I will be sure to pass them all.

I have a question about my population growth. It's currently at 2327 citizens a day. That's horrible compared to other nations.

http://project-terra.com/nation/?nation=2937

My laws passed are:

Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Freedom of Speech Act

Better Roads Act

Firearms Legalisation Act

Basic Criminal Code

Capital Investment Tax Credits

Educational Standards Act

Balanced Budget and Department Control Act

Checks and Balances Act

Civil Rights Act

Judiciary Act

Skilled Worker Incentive Schemes

Freedom of Information Act

Freedom of Religion

Freedom of the Press

Derivatives and Financials Act

Maths and Sciences Outreach Act

Family Growth Act

Environmental Protection Act

Academic Co-operation Act

Privacy Act

Foreign Investment Inducement Act

Equality of Suffrage Act

National ID Cards

Temporary Workers Permit Act

Biometric Passports

National Civil Employment Program

Medicinal Funding Act

Genetic Manipulation of Agriculture Act

Open Immigration Act

Are any of these known to cause population to suffer?

It might be something to do with your population density being 1588.5 per square km. You should focus on buying land and getting your pop. density under 1000.

It might be something to do with your population density being 1588.5 per square km. You should focus on buying land and getting your pop. density under 1000.

Good call, that fixed it. Thanks.

Why does my people have a very low government satisfaction rating?

I just passed a law named "Voter ID Mandate", my GovSat before was 81% and it became 67%

What shall I do? Is it because of the law?

My nation is here: http://project-terra...on/?nation=2427

Please don't answer these question, I've figured out that they want elections long ago.

Edited by yellowrobot27

Hello, just starting out and was wondering if someone could drop by and take a look at my nation and give me some advice on how to do better?

Thanks

Edited by General Forrest