Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Longbowe

CNIB Radio

5 posts in this topic

The CNIB Group Radio is officially open for even more business than before! Check out our programming schedule on our website at www.cnib-group.com and listen to the 24/7 radio!

Tonight tune in from 6pm to 9pm for JohnnyApocalypse & Cheyenne, and then end the day with shirunei starting 9pm. We’re operating on Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5). You’ve already missed NMA’s Morning show, but tune in next week 9am to 12 noon.

Tomorrow (Wednesday), catch Optimistic 3pm to 6pm, and then stay cool with AutoDJ until 9pm, where we’re simulcasting Brehon’s Bootleg Broadcast.

Tune in Thursday when Roquentin starts the morning off at 12am to 3am, and anarquista keeps you company on your afternoon ride home, 3pm to 6pm. Then stay tuned for Schattenmann and Babyjesus who will finish your Thursday night off right, 9pm to 12am.

Not to be outdone, Omniscientone has you covered on Friday, 12am to 3am. Have some dinner company with Abdur and Vorenus, and start your weekend off (right) with Longbowe, 9pm to 12am.

Malone’s got you covered 12am to 3am on Saturday, and don’t miss out on the Spock Show, 3pm to 6pm. I don’t think any Vulcan’s will be present (don’t quote me on it though.) WANA’s got your dinnertime entertainment, 6pm to 9pm, and then lets cool down and get into the mood with the soothing sounds of bros’ voice, 9am Saturday all the way till 3am Sunday morning!

And let’s keep up the Sunday rhythm! Brehon’s got you covered on all things CN, 6pm to 9pm, where we’re Simulcasting his Bootleg show. And what better way to start your week off right than with the melodic tunes provided by Cynic.

And don’t forget to tune in every day when you’re at work (or school)! Just head to www.cnib-group.com and click the big speaker near the top of the page (Click Forums and it is the first board)!

Tracking stuff:

::Issued from SaM May 15 2012 // Grn

Nice to see things slowly coming together and some of my input received nicely. smile.gif Glad to be a part of it. Also, Flashbacks boys and girls, I do flashbacks. If it's new and hot, don't ask me to play it tongue.gif

Um, I've visited the site and it doesn't look like if anyone is around ? Is it still going ?