• Jewish
    • Hindu
    • Pastafarian
    • Scientologist
    • Theist (No defined religion)
    • Deist
    • Agnostic
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

104 posts in this topic

One more time.... You can't exist outside existence. Thats a completely contradicting statement.

That one doesn't need explaining. Its very basic logic. Either something exists, or it doesn't. If it does, it is part of existence.

I feel like Im teaching a toddler how to count.

As for religion, allow me to back up and reword myself.

I believe in religion, I accept the possibility of theism, but I do not believe in theism.

Fractals: there's plenty of evidence of fractalcosmology. The very frequency of fractal in the universe is so immense, its impossible for them to not be interconnected when the universe is a singularity. The main issues with fractalcosmology come from deep space observation. The problem with discrediting fractalcosmology based on these flaws is that not even modern physics explain many of the phenomena we see when observing deep space. Bit in due time, fractalcosmology will be proven right.

Disagree if you choose, but neither side can prove Eachothers wrong or right on that subject, so Im not arguing that one.

Is there anything else I can do for you this evening? Perhaps you'd like me to teach you the ABCs?

OP here requesting a lock. People cannot talk about religion without degrading each other's intelligence. This was not the intended purpose of this topic when I created it.

One more time.... You can't exist outside existence. Thats a completely contradicting statement.

That one doesn't need explaining. Its very basic logic. Either something exists, or it doesn't. If it does, it is part of existence.

I feel like Im teaching a toddler how to count.

As for religion, allow me to back up and reword myself.

I believe in religion, I accept the possibility of theism, but I do not believe in theism.

Fractals: there's plenty of evidence of fractalcosmology. The very frequency of fractal in the universe is so immense, its impossible for them to not be interconnected when the universe is a singularity. The main issues with fractalcosmology come from deep space observation. The problem with discrediting fractalcosmology based on these flaws is that not even modern physics explain many of the phenomena we see when observing deep space. Bit in due time, fractalcosmology will be proven right.

Disagree if you choose, but neither side can prove Eachothers wrong or right on that subject, so Im not arguing that one.

Is there anything else I can do for you this evening? Perhaps you'd like me to teach you the ABCs?

It's not basic logic. It's a complete contradictions in terms. If I said, wetness is not wet; light is not light, action is not action; any other combination there of, an explanation is required to understand what you mean by such. Saying existence cannot exist follows the exact some logic. How does it not exist if it's an observable phenomenon? Again, a complete contradiction in terms.

Part of what existence? Who says this is the only existence? Further you stated your disbelief in existence, so how can something exist within something that does not exist? Again though, as described by theistic religions, an all powerful god cannot have limits placed on it as part of the definition. If we were arguing about theistic religions that do not ascribe an infinite degree of power to their deities, than we would have no problems here. However, being all powerful by it's very nature entails the ability to completely and utterly disregard conventional logic and law.

If you feel as such, perhaps you should step back a moment and clarify your argument's meanings. If nobody can understand what you're saying, then perhaps the fault lies not with them. Please, explain it to me as if you were teaching a toddler. I want to understand what you're saying, but you're too preoccupied with denegation of the fact that philosophies are not entirely transparent, especially when they're personal ones. So please, explain to me in such a manner. Break it down to its simplest parts and build up from there.

Well, at least you'll admit that, although it's a far cry different to be in a nontheistic religion than it is to be in no religion at all.

Congratulations on your ~belief~, it's wonderful and unique and all your own.