Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grillick

Minor Forum Issue

9 posts in this topic

So I keep accidentally clicking on the "Project Terra" tab when I'm trying to go back to the forum index. Since the game is down, is there any way you can just make the game page redirect to the forums, or change the link in the tab here so it just goes here?

This is super minor, and might not be worth your effort, but it'd be nice not to see a big screen of white all the time for no good reason anymore.

There is a message with a link to the forums on the game page for me, just click that.

Yeah, but that doesn't take me to the index, and if I accidentally click the tab instead of the index link (which have the same name, BTW), I end up right back at the game page. So while your suggestion is completely true, it actually does nothing really to address my request.

Wow, my incompetence continues to grow. I looked and looked for a forum for this type of thing, and couldn't find it. But it was there all the time.

The tab adjacent to the "Project Terra" tab at the top of the forums is labeled "Forums" and links directly to the forum index.

So your response to my suggestion that what is essentially a broken link should be fixed is "Don't click that." Despite the fact that my OP clearly stated that the "clicks" were accidental? Thanks. No response at all would have been more helpful.

Yeah, but that doesn't take me to the index, and if I accidentally click the tab instead of the index link (which have the same name, BTW), I end up right back at the game page. So while your suggestion is completely true, it actually does nothing really to address my request.

Emphasis added.

What I surmise from this post is that you accidentally click on the "Project Terra" tab when you are trying to click on the text link below it called "Project Terra". Instead, I offered the suggestion that you click neither, but instead use the tab labeled "Forum". This suggestion will work at any point in time, including once the game comes back online. If you were to develop the habit of clicking the "Project Terra" tab to go to the index, I assume it would be frustrating once the redirect was taken down when the game comes back online. I only intended my suggestion to help you in the present and future.

That being said, the tab labeled "Project Terra" will be removed while the game is down and then added back once the game is functional again. I do not know when it will be removed, but the Admins do intend to remove it in the near future.