Ahovking

What's your most favourite/hated topic to debate

28 posts in this topic

Favorites: Gay Marriage, Abortion, Religion, (these are really easy to argue)

Hated: Probably Scientific Arguments. Don't get me wrong, I love science, how ever arguing over something like Quantum Mechanics is rather boring. Also, debates with very sciency subjects ultimately degrade into a dick-waving contest of who is the smartest. Also, I'm not that fond of economics and prefer social issues in general, but I don't hate debating economics.

Well, I like talking about Economics and Politics, economics specially. Most likely because I've spent around 4 years studying it, also because I follow a VERY unpopular economic ideology. Politics because it's fun. 

Mathematics is just, ridiculous. Ironic considering many put economics and math hand in hand. 

Edited by Paul_

Well, I like talking about Economics and Politics, economics specially. Most likely because I've spent around 4 years studying it, also because I follow a VERY unpopular economic ideology. Politics because it's fun. 

Mathematics is just, ridiculous. Ironic considering many put economics and math hand in hand. 

Nice. I prefer to focus on politics especially. Proabably due to my history classes and because i like politics due to the amount of intrigue that goes with it.

Maths is okay. Although i wouldn't go anywhere debating maths since i'm horrible at it.

Edited by Ax3hunter