Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cyberlord

GRANTED: Forum ban appeal

3 posts in this topic

Ban reasons: 1) the "hoax" concerning me, President Marin and ScratchScreen 

2) Ban evasion

Reasons for appeal: I understand what I've done wrong and why I was banned. I wanted to help the community, not thinking about the consequences. I've done nothing illegal concerning P. M. and his pw, but it was wrong to let ScratchScreen think I knew it and that I'd give it to him (in exchange for the TL's identity). The story was planned by me and President Marin together.

Also, on Jan. 29th, I saw the topic "The Truth" and decided to come back to Project Terra Forums. After my first ban, in november last year, one Moderator told me I'd be free to create a new account, and instead of choosing a new name I decided to come back with my old identity. I didn't look up wether this was correct or not, as I believed this mod.

I understand my mistakes and if you'd unban me, I'll take care they won't ever again repeat.

I was told to wait for min one month until I post a new appeal, so here it is.

Warnings Received Prior: 

--> six on my second account "GovCyberlord" because of my ban evasion and the connected posts in the topic "The Truth"; 

--> one on this account for the hoax

Edited by Cyberlord

The moderation team is currently reviewing this appeal. Please be patient and we will respond back to you once we have reached a decision.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via forum PM.

Cyberlord, after our review we have decided to conditionally grant your appeal.

Your ban will be lifted one (1) day after the Project-Terra Beta is launched to the general public.