Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bgorre

Thoughts?

7 posts in this topic

She was mixing chemicals on school grounds without supervision, any kind of "model student" would have known this was a bad idea.

She probably doesn't deserve criminal charges, but she should definitely be punished.

This is idiotic, I'd say a few days of detention at most is what she deserves. This is what I hate about these 0% tolerance policies, it only punishes normal kids who sometimes do something stupid every now and then. Had a friend get a ticket simply for breaking up a fight, the school's reason was because he involved himself. What kind of screwed up logic is this?

I don't even think she should get detention. This is completely retarded. Around here, we've had worse things happen in highschool and no action was ever taken.

IE: we used to play dodge ball in highschool. Playing was optional and it was mostly guys that played so it was rather brutal.

I broke my nose playing that game one day. There was talk about ending dodge ball but they never did and that's all that happened.

There was also an incident where somebody intentionaly hit his friend with his car in the parking lot. Nobody was hurt and even though a cop was right there, nobody did anything.

I hate reading stuff like this. It pisses me off.

-_____-"

When my older sister was in high school a student could have a rifle in their truck as long as it was locked up, but "only" during hunting season..

Edited by miller

Way back when I was in high school with my older brother, he lit a trash can on fire out side during school hours, became instantly famous around campus for it. No one ever did anything about it... No one really cared...

Edited by Zukran

When my older sister was in high school a student could have a rifle in their truck as long as it was locked up, but "only" during hunting season..

I remember that the highschool I graduated from had that policy. Not anymore though. They were always relaxed about almost everything, including drugs. But were super anal about tobbacco. Never understood that...