Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fox Fire

DHS hoarding ammo (conspiracy theory)

33 posts in this topic

The Department of Homeland Security is hoarding mass amounts of ammo for reasons that remain unclear.

Conspiracy theorists say this is because the government is preparing for confrontation with its citizens.

http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/the-conspiracy-theory-about-obama-hoarding-ammo-is-causing-real-trouble

Now I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I know one thing. There is no need for the DHS to have that amount of ammo unless they were prepping for something massive.

Now I'm not going to say our government is plotting genocide on us but there is some very sketchy crap out there like Bohemian Grove, Freemasonry, Georgia Guidestones, etc.

One thing I've noticed is that there is a growing distrust of the US government by its own citizens.

Many Americans actually are preparing for this conflict and even more are convinced it will happen soon.

That being said, it makes sense to assume that the government would catch on to this trend and prepare for such a possibility themselves. It does kinda sound like the government is in an arms race with its people.

Fact one: the high numbers touted that the government is buying are in fact just quotes for unrealistically high rounds that DHS was never going to buy in the first place.

Fact two: the high numbers include bullets to replace the tens of millions used each year on training and testing.

Fact three: the numbers are for tens of thousands of people spread out across years.

Fact four: by buying in bulk and replacing older ammunition, they save three-fourths of the cost of ammunition and can sell off older rounds.

Fact five: you're an idiot.

Fact 6: You most likely skimmed through the entire article.

Fact 7: Never said I believed any of this.

What parts did you read, and what parts did you skip?

And everything you just posted is already covered in the article. Even with what you've said taken into consideration, that's still too much ammo.

Edited by Pandora

No, it's not.

Your opinion does not dictate government policy. This is a widely debunked conspiracy theory that only has any traction because idiots keep repeating it with "I'm just asking questions".

Conspiracy theories are always "debunked" because idiots refuse to accept that governments are shady organizations.

We sell guns to drug cartels, and international enemies, chemical weapons to Saddam, our politicians form bizzar secret societies, our politicians obviously lie, we assasinate Americans, spy on citizens, etc...

One more time, since I'm assumibg you all keep missing it:

I'm not saying the government is plotting genocide! <---GET THAT?

I'm saying distrust of the government is growing. I know plenty of people who believe in these things and think that a civil war is imminent. Where I'm from, everyone who owns a gun (which is probably 50% of the population) is hoarding ammo and supplies. I'm from a prett conservative place and nobody here trusts the Federal Government.

But its not just here. There's millions of people like this all over the nation.

Thus, it only makes sense that the government would prepare for such an event.

Why wouldn't they? is the question.

I for one hope the south rises again. I hold the thought of burning Virginia down very close to my heart.

Conspiracy theories are always "debunked" because idiots refuse to accept that governments are shady organizations.

We sell guns to drug cartels, and international enemies, chemical weapons to Saddam, our politicians form bizzar secret societies, our politicians obviously lie, we assasinate Americans, spy on citizens, etc...

I'm saying distrust of the government is growing. I know plenty of people who believe in these things and think that a civil war is imminent. Where I'm from, everyone who owns a gun (which is probably 50% of the population) is hoarding ammo and supplies. I'm from a prett conservative place and nobody here trusts the Federal Government.

But its not just here. There's millions of people like this all over the nation.

im confused. .You expect imminent civil war?

No. I expect the government to respond by hoarding supplies and ammo, restricting gun rights, etc in preperation for a POSSIBLE civil war.

So, you expect the government to be able to function well enough to coordinate a master plan to prepare for a civil war across multiple agencies?

LOL

Quew

Standard reply these days for stuff people know nothing about is to laugh they do not want people to think they are dumb, they see the defunked media empire personalitys always doing that kind of stuff so they think it is how to debait.

I don't let it bother me when it happens and if i think they are trying to draw me into flaming i just end that conversation, but that is me i am sure other people have other ways of dealing with that stuff...quew.

You're calling governments "organizations" is false.

We sell guns to cartels and chemical weapons to Saddam? Seriously?

Distrust isn't growing. It's always been there, and always will be. We're just able to express that distrust in more ways, easier ways now. There are plenty of those conservative nutjobs that keep the old stigmas alive. They keep the whole Murica thing alive, and make people cringe at America. They've got that going for them. Civil War? Christ, give me a break.

No. I expect the government to respond by hoarding supplies and ammo, restricting gun rights, etc in preperation for a POSSIBLE civil war.

Um, to each his own i suppose O.O

You're calling governments "organizations" is false.

We sell guns to cartels and chemical weapons to Saddam? Seriously?

Distrust isn't growing. It's always been there, and always will be. We're just able to express that distrust in more ways, easier ways now. There are plenty of those conservative nutjobs that keep the old stigmas alive. They keep the whole Murica thing alive, and make people cringe at America. They've got that going for them. Civil War? Christ, give me a break.

Not to mention tear gas to Mubarak.

You're calling governments "organizations" is false. We sell guns to cartels and chemical weapons to Saddam? Seriously?

Yes. In fact the US government is the single largest provider of weapons to Mexican drug cartels. Look into it sometime. The info and proof is clearly out there, just "silenced" by the gov and media.

As for Saddam, yes. We sold him chemical weapons. Not sure what else to say abou that...

As for distrust growing, it is growing. Obviously there is no solid way to prove that but just from observation, I can safely say that people are growing more and more weary of our government.

So, you expect the government to be able to function well enough to coordinate a master plan to prepare for a civil war across multiple agencies?LOL

We took out Bin Laden pretty easy. What's so hard to believe about this?

Again, I'm not saying the govt is plotting war on us, just preparing for the possibility.

As for distrust growing, it is growing. Obviously there is no solid way to prove that but just from observation, I can safely say that people are growing more and more weary of our government.

I  wonder sometimes if it's for better or for worse...mistrust of government.

I  wonder sometimes if it's for better or for worse...mistrust of government.

Depends on your perspective.

Depends on your perspective.

i suppose. The goverment certainly deserves mistrust, but mistrust causes things like tea party :/

Obviously there is no solid way to prove that but just from observation, I can safely say that people are growing more and more weary of our government.

Your entire argument in one sentence. If you could prove any of this garbage you would. Shameless paranoia dude.

Yes, the United States sold weapons to Iraq during/ around the Iraq-Iran War, when they were supporting Iraq. That part isn't a secret. But it was also 40ish years ago, it's not like these things are happening concurrently as you make them seem. You're also seriously misrepresenting America "selling weapons" to cartels. Operation Fast and Furious was a bloody mess, but don't make it sound like the US funds cartels. Seriously, get off the tinfoil hat websites for a bit. 

Edited by Beardy

About the cartels:

Fast and Furious was only one single incident. One that I personally don't think was accidental.

Drug cartels are constantly buying military grade weapons indirectly from our govt by means of military personell themselves. Take SOFEX for example. Drug cartel pays General Jon Doe from the nation of __________ to purchase X ammount of dollars worth of weapons from American companies in exchange for a profitable payout.

This is only one example of how this is done. Mitt Romneys family in Mexico can tell you all about it.

The US has a demand for drugs, the cartels have a demand for weapons. We supply eachother.

And about the first part:

Distrust is growing. I just said there's no solid way to prove it. But just look at the Tea Party and that dumb little Wallstreet trend. Both of those rose out of the same frusteration with the system. America was cool before WW2. Since then our government has gone mad with spending and power. We've turned the NYPD into a military. A police force that doesn't have the best reputation to start with. There's a reason that American culture drasticly changed after WW2.

As for Iraq, dude, we just handed them an entirely Americanized military and American weapons. They are now in a cival war that they will probably lose, letting extremists take over and bam! Same thing all over again.

SOFEX is a perfect example of how two faced our govt is. War is a business and America is LITTERALLY the worlds single largest arms dealer. Do you know where SOFEX is held? Jordan. Not a great country IMO. Do you know who is invited to shop at SOFEX? Almost anyone. Even North Korea and Iran. Do you know who makes up 2/3 of the weapons dealers at SOFEX? Americans.

I mean, If you can honestly look at SOFEX and not think that there is something seriouslly ********ed up about that, then there's something seriously wrong with you.

Again, I'm not saying the govt is plotting war on us, just preparing for the possibility.

I'm no military expert, but something tells me that preparing for and waging civil war would require significantly more coordination than taking out Bin Laden did.

I'm no military expert, but something tells me that preparing for and waging civil war would require significantly more coordination than taking out Bin Laden did.

What's your point?

This is an exemplary display of how uninformed you are.

Pandora, you post too many conspiracy theories to be able to pull off the, "I don't believe in it, but it's worth looking into; amirite?" 

I agree with Aves' fifth point.

You're a horrible troll. Can I ask what your fascination with me is? Its pretty creepy.

I believe you do indeed have the ability to do so.