Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fox Fire

DHS hoarding ammo (conspiracy theory)

33 posts in this topic

I post too many conspiracy theories? Like what? And I've already given my honest opinion about this topic. If you don't believe me, well, that's not my problem.

Longbowe, what did you smoke while you were gone?

OP requesting thread lock. Obviously this topic is done with.

What's your point?

If you don't understand my point, I suggest reading over what you have written.

About the cartels:

Fast and Furious was only one single incident. One that I personally don't think was accidental.

Drug cartels are constantly buying military grade weapons indirectly from our govt by means of military personell themselves. Take SOFEX for example. Drug cartel pays General Jon Doe from the nation of __________ to purchase X ammount of dollars worth of weapons from American companies in exchange for a profitable payout.

This is only one example of how this is done. Mitt Romneys family in Mexico can tell you all about it.

The US has a demand for drugs, the cartels have a demand for weapons. We supply eachother.

And about the first part:

Distrust is growing. I just said there's no solid way to prove it. But just look at the Tea Party and that dumb little Wallstreet trend. Both of those rose out of the same frusteration with the system. America was cool before WW2. Since then our government has gone mad with spending and power. We've turned the NYPD into a military. A police force that doesn't have the best reputation to start with. There's a reason that American culture drasticly changed after WW2.

As for Iraq, dude, we just handed them an entirely Americanized military and American weapons. They are now in a cival war that they will probably lose, letting extremists take over and bam! Same thing all over again.

SOFEX is a perfect example of how two faced our govt is. War is a business and America is LITTERALLY the worlds single largest arms dealer. Do you know where SOFEX is held? Jordan. Not a great country IMO. Do you know who is invited to shop at SOFEX? Almost anyone. Even North Korea and Iran. Do you know who makes up 2/3 of the weapons dealers at SOFEX? Americans.

I mean, If you can honestly look at SOFEX and not think that there is something seriouslly gently caressed up about that, then there's something seriously wrong with you.

I'll just label you as troll and move on. If you believe this malarky I genuinely fear for your safety.

Or perhaps you're just 13? A very real possibility. Stay in school.

Okay folks. Let's avoid person attacks. As for locking the thread, we don't lock threads unless we judge them to be in violation of forum rules. I don't see that this one is. The thread will remain open. 

Also as a reminder to all, requests to lock threads belong in the moderation requests forum or in PM to a mod, not in the thread itself. Do not discuss moderation issues outside of one of those two venues.

I'll just label you as troll and move on. If you believe this malarky I genuinely fear for your safety. Or perhaps you're just 13? A very real possibility. Stay in school.

Holy ********! You have got to be kidding me.....

Everything you just replied to, and so easily shoved aside like a child is 110% fact. Look it up.

Its not my fault that you can't handle defeat. I find your comment completely lacking. You couldn't even bother explaining the false info in my comment because you can't.

Some people are so egotistical.....

If you don't understand my point, I suggest reading over what you have written.

You're implying it takes more orginization to conduct a civil war than take out Bin Laden. That's completely irrelevent because I'm absolutely positive that our government has the orginization, skills, plans, etc needed to do such a thing.

I'm quite sure that every nation on the planet has at least some idea of what they would do in this situation.

To not, is to be unprepared.

Civil war is a horrible idea, but it doesn't mean governments don't have a plan for it.

Longbowe, yes. I love that video!

SOFEX is a shopping mall of death, available to anyone with enough money. Its not very awesome.

Holy My Little Pony! You have got to be kidding me.....

Everything you just replied to, and so easily shoved aside like a child is 110% fact. Look it up.

Its not my fault that you can't handle defeat. I find your comment completely lacking. You couldn't even bother explaining the false info in my comment because you can't.

Some people are so egotistical.....

You're implying it takes more orginization to conduct a civil war than take out Bin Laden. That's completely irrelevent because I'm absolutely positive that our government has the orginization, skills, plans, etc needed to do such a thing.

I'm quite sure that every nation on the planet has at least some idea of what they would do in this situation.

To not, is to be unprepared.

Civil war is a horrible idea, but it doesn't mean governments don't have a plan for it.Longbowe, yes. I love that video!

SOFEX is a shopping mall of death, available to anyone with enough money. Its not very awesome.

Are you arguing that the conspiracy theory is true? Because if you aren't, im not sure what we are supposed to be discussing since this conspiracy theory has been thoroughly debunked.

Well, that is enough ammo to last them 40 years. Let's hope the US Gov plans on rounding up the Homos before they can spread their aids.

Edited by NMA