Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Minatoman10

Old Timers.

28 posts in this topic

Was just wondering who is still around from before the game went down. Just bored. Trying to make a conversation happen.

Just about anyone who shows up to post was here before.  Not everyone, but we're about the only ones who visit.  I've been here since September 2011, when it was still owned by the original admin, before he closed it and then sold it to Chris.  Gandalf, italiarule, and several others that are still stopping in were all here as well.

Oh, and if you've never stumbled across it, here's a thread that gives a brief outline of events from the time Chris took over until about mid July...which was just over a month before PT went back offline.

Edited by Reagan

I've been here for quite some time, not as long as Mikey and my fellow SKers, but I would consider myself an old timer.

Got any questions about PT history?

I always just lurk around the forums because I never feel the need to post, but I joined in late September of 2011. But truthfully most everyone on this forum is an old timer just waiting for the game to come back up.

I have been hear since i think September 2011, and have visited the forum nearly every day since the game went down, can't wait to play the game again. Paul Muscat, Canada.

I found this game around the time LiqZero was going through reforms.

I check every week for updates

Ding Ding :D

I would say that I could be counted among the old timers!

I've been here quite some time. I founded the first alliance with a few others back when the game first went live, before it's first hiatus. 

Ive been here since just after the game was sold to Chris. Actually, the day that i found/joined pt just so happened to be a day after the game was reset.

[...]But truthfully most everyone on this forum is an old timer just waiting for the game to come back up.

Pretty much sums it up.

You dont yet! The game had to be taken down in order to fix some major security bugs and an major re-coding.

But as far as I know it is about to be put back up again in as short while :D

Honestly I haven't seen anyone new on the forums since a coupe months after the shutdown. I'm glad that it is getting close to coming back though. 

Well I guess if everybody is an old timer. Then we should try to get some new people to play! Anybody who can should get people to play the game when it comes out.

Well I guess if everybody is an old timer. Then we should try to get some new people to play! Anybody who can should get people to play the game when it comes out.

I've learned that it's better to wait for a completed stable game before inviting people.  Bring them to a half finished product and they typically won't stay long.  Then, when it's done, they'll be relunctant to give it another shot.

Not exactly an old timer but I have been lurking in the shadows for quite a long time (although I am not actually sure when the game started up). Anybody care to enlighten me as to the time of Project Terra's origins?

Not exactly an old timer but I have been lurking in the shadows for quite a long time (although I am not actually sure when the game started up). Anybody care to enlighten me as to the time of Project Terra's origins?

I think PT started in the spring of 2011, and then took a hiatus until the summer, which is when I joined.

Wouldn't bet my life on that being 100% accurate, though.

Damn you Velo and Italia for being members 5 days earlier than me.

I didn't bother with these forums for a while either :P

At this point, these forums are the game :P
atleast thats how it was for awhile. This and starting ******** on irc.
there was no war system, so the best you could do was hurt peoples feelings

there was no war system, so the best you could do was hurt peoples feelings

You really think there is any 'thin skins' left ;)

I was around before the game went down. I followed the game closely after it went down for months until I ended up losing hope, still checked back every now and then. Cant wait til the game comes back. TFE #1 Alliance.