Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kruschev1

Kerbal Spcae Program

8 posts in this topic

EVE Online or go home

srsly tho, ive never heard of it. care to link some gameplay footage? Or is it a browser like PT/CN/Tribal Wars/Astro Empires

EVE ftw, but Kerbal is probably the best space shuttle/plane simulator in existence. I was one of the very early testers for the game, and I still play it to this day, it's a fantastic little thing.

I play KSP with mods, and I developed a Space Military capable of orbital dropping bombs the size of Capital Cruisers. I also built a giant Star-Forge; and a even bigger Mobile-Spacestation (Goes slow, but is almost half the side of Kerbel; It's larger than the Mun. It's very stable and can carry giant payloads has compartmets for carriers to dock the carriers themselves carry about 2 militarized rovers, and four fighters. All together the Spacestation currently is garrisoned with 57 Astronauts)

I play KSP with mods, and I developed a Space Military capable of orbital dropping bombs the size of Capital Cruisers. I also built a giant Star-Forge; and a even bigger Mobile-Spacestation (Goes slow, but is almost half the side of Kerbel; It's larger than the Mun. It's very stable and can carry giant payloads has compartmets for carriers to dock the carriers themselves carry about 2 militarized rovers, and four fighters. All together the Spacestation currently is garrisoned with 57 Astronauts)

What mod allows something that large to actually be loaded?

I've got this. Fun concept, but my KSP is unstable and crashes every time I try to load mods... (This happened after installing B-9 and Lazor Guided Missiles)

I tried re-installing, but to no avail.

Regardless, amazing game.