Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jesse End

New Pacific Order

30 posts in this topic

ImperialFlag.png

New Pacific Order

Comrades,

The New Pacific Order is a strong, centralized group committed to pursuing the interests of the whole above the individual. We are an alliance of the working State. Once, we were oppressed and our labour was exploited for the benefit of others. However, we have long since cast off those bonds and stood alone as a beacon of Peace, Strength, and Prosperity. We thrive because of our commitment to excellence and our willingness to labour without concern for petty personal gain.

My friend, now I ask you -- are you willing to commit yourself to the NPO and put the well being of the alliance above all?
In return you will get an active, vibrant community inside our gates. You will also find that Lady Pacifica will support you in both times of peace and war.
In her name countless have laboured with their very heart and soul to create a very well-established bureaucracy that lets you use your talents to the fullest and earn your position with Pacifica.

If you are willing and able, my friend, join us in Francograd (#NPO on Coldfront), the jewel of the Pacific.

Join The New Pacific Order! We know you'll make a great addition and there is plenty of opportunity for you here.

For the New Pacific Order,

Emperor Jesse End

Edited by Jesse End

I would like to point out that every word in the original post is true. I would know, because I'm a Pacifican.

And our friend Ragnar there is from the alliance of Seven Kingdoms. SK are tough nuts. If you think you're tough yourself and you've got what it takes to join them, give it a shot.

I would like to point out that every word in the original post is true. I would know, because I'm a Pacifican.

And our friend Ragnar there is from the alliance of Seven Kingdoms. SK are tough nuts. If you think you're tough yourself and you've got what it takes to join them, give it a shot.

I'd like to see them try, it's always funny to see the weak ones cry wolf when they're denied.

HOLY SH1T ITS RAGNAR

How ya doing buddy?

(this is Tanoa btw)

Howdy, I guessed it was you(nobody else uses that nick ;)) I'm good, soldiering on.

According to some Colombian doctors, visiting pt.npowned.net once a day can guarantee you a more zestful love life.

That may or may not be true, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to find out for yourself what the NPO can do for you.  :ninja:

According to some Colombian doctors, visiting pt.npowned.net once a day can guarantee you a more zestful love life.

That may or may not be true, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to find out for yourself what the NPO can do for you.  :ninja:

I also heard this, as well as another interesting fact: by joining the NPO you can get a longer...beard.

Imagine the things you could do with a longer....beard.

The milestone has been finally reached! Here's to a hundred nations united under Pacifica's banners! Hip-hip hurray!

mca.png

PaW is a terrible joke as well as everything in it. No surprise there.

I look forward to finding out if we really are pushovers. And your tears.

I assure you that Pacifica is one well oiled machine capable of some incredible feats, anyone who considers us "push over's" was simply missed on our *tRoEpD AsCeTcErDe*t hit list and should be ignored until dealt with by our staff.

Now, let's put all this hostility aside and talk about why you should all join The New Pacific Order...

I assure you that Pacifica is one well oiled machine capable of some incredible feats, anyone who considers us "push over's" was simply missed on our *tRoEpD AsCeTcErDe*t hit list and should be ignored until dealt with by our staff.

Now, let's put all this hostility aside and talk about why you should all join The New Pacific Order...

I see what you did there.