Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jenlom

Bit more information on the market page

8 posts in this topic

I'd love to be able to see how much of a resource you have on the market page rather than having to go through the menu system at the top. Something like this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bq27a80bvhgvn86/Screenshot%202014-03-14%2017.15.05.png

At the top in brackets it'd show how much of a resource you have to trade. At the bottom, it also shows you what you stand to gain or lose, so there's less maths involved for those of us who don't like to burn unnecessary calories.

Edited by Jenlom

I've updated it a bit. Now would take away all the maths.

Even better!

Might want to message the developers. They may not check this sub-forum :P

I can assure you this subforum is checked by the staff, and all ideas put forward are given consideration. Sorry we aren't responding immediately to every thread, its more of a time issue than anything else, which I'm sure you can understand. We love hearing new ideas, and do our best to respond as soon as possible.

On another note, please don't message the Dev Team directly. Ideas should be posted in the Suggestion & Development forums. 

Jester,

Your time and industry is greatly appreciated. The team has a great thing going here.

It would be great if there was easily available information about what percentage of a price that you put up on the market becomes the fee. It's kind of annoying to set up a big buy order (that you can't cancel, as far as I can see) that you think is above the current market price only to see that actually it's way down the list/below orders of tens of thousand units...

Edit: I missed the fact that you can cancel orders, but it would still be nice to have that info somewhere on the page...

Edited by Nyx