Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Divair

Versutian Federation

30 posts in this topic

Versutian_Federaton_Flag.png

The Versutian Federation was founded a year ago on NationStates, another government simulator, by yours truly. It has since grown to include over 550 nations, and is currently the 15th largest region. We grew extremely rapidly for a reason, and that's because of the culture our members have created. We're a friendly, tolerant, welcoming bunch. Some of us are very experienced and willing to help new players (whether it be on NS or PT) learn. Our community on PT is already incredibly active. We've grown to become the largest alliance in a single day. We've already got a forum up and running. Now we're focusing on getting the community on this forum active.

Does this sound like the type of alliance you'd like to join? The type of people you'd like to know? Join us. We are the Versutian Federation. 

http://project-terra.com/Alliance/Alliance/147

Edited by Divair

If you wish to speak with us, feel free to send any Minister or Diviar a Telegram or talk to us on IRC (#Versutian on Esper)

Edited by Oan Mkoll

I suppose I'm here as well. Hello. I'm open to questions as well, should the more useful people to ask questions from be unavailable. :P

Indeed. I'm also available to answer questions anyone has about VF, or even about what we do on NS. I also have limited knowledge of internal combustion engines if that helps.

If you wish to speak with us, feel free to send any Minister or Diviar a Telegram or talk to us on IRC (#Versutian on Esper)

I suppose I'm here as well. Hello. I'm open to questions as well, should the more useful people to ask questions from be unavailable. :P

Indeed. I'm also available to answer questions anyone has about VF, or even about what we do on NS. I also have limited knowledge of internal combustion engines if that helps.

Thank you for showing up, officers.

And I'm the old man who isn't actually that old :P (Delegate of Capitalist Paradise ;) )

OK guys, you're edging a bit close to advertising for another game here guys. Take it easy.

Not my intention. 

Just so you're aware (in case you aren't already), 99% of the alliances and people here use coldfront, including the game itself.  You may want to consider setting up a channel if you're irc active.

Edited by Reagan

Just so you're aware (in case you aren't already), 99% of the alliances and people here use coldfront, including the game itself.  You may want to consider setting up a channel if you're irc active.

One of our ministers already set up a coldfront IRC, I believe.

Adding a link to our brand new (and rather basic) forums:

http://vfalliance.freeforums.net/

Thanks for the link, Divair - hopefully someone in the alliance with site building experience can make it look a bit more snazzy. I'd offer my services but quite frankly I have 0 expertise in that area.

I advise to all players interested in joining the alliance to check this. It's useful.

Just wanted to second this notion - it's good being in an alliance, but communication is key - and this is where a lot of the co-ordination, trade and other politics of the region will be taking place. I highly recommending taking a minute to register and get yourself in on the act.

I advise to all players interested in joining the alliance to check this. It's useful.

And it's also a WIP. I'm currently redesigning both the theme and structure.

Let's get to 250 folks! Let's break the record for largest PT Alliance even further!

Indeed. Let's keep it up!

I can say that VF is the best alliance around. It has everything a start up nation wants. I am totally not reading off a script for Divair.  So join VF. -Dilange

Edited by Garenteed

I can say that VF is the best alliance around. It has everything a start up nation wants. I am totally not reading off a script for Divair.  So join VF. -Dilange

Thanks for the endorsement. 

Let's get to 250 folks! Let's break the record for largest PT Alliance even further!

Definitely! I don't think that's a hard task at all, considering how quickly we got up to 200.

Definitely! I don't think that's a hard task at all, considering how quickly we got up to 200.

Only 42 to go!

Only 42 to go!

We're slowly getting closer.

Announcement: Government Structure and salary information released. 

Join us on our forum to find out more, and to find out what we have to offer as an alliance!

Also, the G10 is nearing! What is the G10, I hear you ask?

The G10 is a summit being planned by the Versutian Federation, and will involve as many other alliances as possible.

Invites and information will be sent to the leaders of other alliances shortly (if they haven't already).

In the meantime, keep an eye out for more information as time goes on.

As a member of this alliance I would like to know, how does one get a fancy title?