• I still use a dumbphone
  3. 3. Consoles?

• Xbox 360/Xbox One
    • PS3/PS4
    • Wii/WiiU
    • Something else/something older
    • PC master race
    • Not a gamer

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 posts in this topic

For discussion about phones, computers, tablets, consoles and what have you.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, as well as a Lenovo y410p laptop (Win 8) and a HP gaming desktop (Win 7) whose model name I can't bother to remember. I fully expect Divair to show up soon and begin preaching the wonders of Microsoft. :P

Edited by Nuclear Powered Robots

Windows Phone master race reporting in
I have an HP, Windows 8, 8gb DDR3, i5@2.55+2.55ghz, Intel HD 4000 w/ 1.5gb dedicated memory.
The graphics card is surprisingly powerful(though not very) for an integrated intel card, though its compatibility sucks. Can play things like EVE, world of tanks, darksouls, etc. without a problem.

Windows Phone master race reporting in

I have an HP, Windows 8, 8gb DDR3, i5@2.55+2.55ghz, Intel HD 4000 w/ 1.5gb dedicated memory.

The graphics card is surprisingly powerful(though not very) for an integrated intel card, though its compatibility sucks. Can play things like EVE, world of tanks, darksouls, etc. without a problem.

What WP do you have?

Its a Nokia Lumia 822

Ah, the first Verizon exclusive. Nice.

Also my first smartphone. Went to upgrade from my old phone and it was a free option, so i took it. Had it for probably a year and a half now, and i love it. Built like a brick, and the OS doesnt crash constantly like android.

Also my first smartphone. Went to upgrade from my old phone and it was a free option, so i took it. Had it for probably a year and a half now, and i love it. Built like a brick, and the OS doesnt crash constantly like android.

Indeed. It's a Nokia, so it's destined to survive forever.

"doesn't crash constantly like Android."

Uh...what have you been doing to your androids? I've had android phones as long as I've had smartphones and they literally never crashed. At all. And I'm using the correct definition of "literally". 

Oh, I'm poor at the moment, so I'm running a hopelessly old Toshiba laptop with Ubuntu 12.10 (I believe is called Quntal Quetzal)

I less than three it. Ubuntu, I mean. I'm indifferent to the laptop.

Edited by Cornupication

"doesn't crash constantly like Android."

Uh...what have you been doing to your androids? I've had android phones as long as I've had smartphones and they literally never crashed. At all. And I'm using the correct definition of "literally". 

Oh, I'm poor at the moment, so I'm running a hopelessly old Toshiba laptop with Ubuntu 12.10 (I believe is called Quntal Quetzal)

I less than three it. Ubuntu, I mean. I'm indifferent to the laptop.

Thats not from my experience. Every time i hear someone talking about android, all they do is complain about it being slow and crashing. Maybe my friends just suck with tech :s

Custom desktop| Intel I7(Can't remember the exact details) AMD Radeon HD 7770 GHz Edition. 16gb DDR3 PATRIOT ram.

Sony Xperia Z1

PS3 and 4

Edited by RagnarBuliwyf

My lovely Sony VAIO Pro 13(128GB memory and 4GB RAM version), and my unfortunate 32GB iPad 4 and 16GB iPhone 5. I also have an Xbox 360. Not bad.

My lovely Sony VAIO Pro 13(128GB memory and 4GB RAM version), and my unfortunate 32GB iPad 4 and 16GB iPhone 5. I also have an Xbox 360. Not bad.

Half way to Microsoft heaven.

Half way to Microsoft heaven.

Waiting for the new Lumia flagship and Surface this fall.

I don't even want to start listing.

Needless to say: multiple desktops, multiple laptops, a Windows Phone, an Android tablet, and nintendo consoles everywhere (fanboi)

Well, I built myself a sweet $2,000 dollar PC for gaming purposes, and I also posses a really nice Nighthawk router with a range that covers well into my neighbor's rather large yard. Other than that I don't own much besides a DSi and a Wii. No phones because I don't have anyone to talk to.

Well, I built myself a sweet $2,000 dollar PC for gaming purposes, and I also posses a really nice Nighthawk router with a range that covers well into my neighbor's rather large yard. Other than that I don't own much besides a DSi and a Wii. No phones because I don't have anyone to talk to.

Nice.

I have a Alienware, was a gift from my dad and I don't care for the specs as long as I can run strategy games on it.

Needless to say: multiple desktops, multiple laptops, a Windows Phone, an Android tablet, and nintendo consoles everywhere (fanboi)

Windows Phone \o/

What's it like being a member of the 1%?