• I still use a dumbphone
  3. 3. Consoles?

• Xbox 360/Xbox One
    • PS3/PS4
    • Wii/WiiU
    • Something else/something older
    • PC master race
    • Not a gamer

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 posts in this topic

Upper mid-tier gaming desktop I built a few months ago running Windows 7

Two old laptops running Linux (Arch Linux on my main one, Ubuntu on one I basically never use)

Android phone

Consoles, listing them all for the hell of it:

• Black and white Gameboy
  • Gameboy Color
  • Gameboy Advance
  • Gameboy Advance SP
  • Nintendo DS
  • Nintendo NES
  • Nintendo Gamecube
  • Xbox
  • Xbox 360
It's rare I actually use any of my consoles anymore, though.

Unfortunate Macbook, unfortunate HTC Evo, PC gaming masterrace.

"im a hipster look guys i have a almost useless OS"

I'm no fan of Linux, and the evangelism of its more fanatic users often irritates me, but seriously? There are certain uses for which Linux is pretty much the best choice out there (lolhuge supercomputers being one example).

How on earth is Linux in any way, shape or form "useless"?

for example you cant do anything on it but support le indie devz :^))))

My PC was definitely not built for gaming, although it does well with everything else. Won't even bother to mention the outdated specs, but it runs Windows 7.

Phone is currently Samsung Galaxy S3. Considering a Galaxy Note 3, or waiting til September for a Note 4.

Gaming...Xbox 360. Xbox One this fall (I hope).

• I use Windows, mainly because I don't care which OS I use as long as I can use the internet on it.
  • I have an Apple iPhone, also because I don't care which phone OS I use as long as I can use the internet on it.
  • I play console, preferably PS3 and Nintendo DSi (for Pokemon). I have nothing against PC gaming and would actually like to get a gaming PC one day. but if you're going to act like PC gaming is the best thing since sliced bread and it's a sin to not play PC (like this guy), please rethink your thoughts.

My PC was definitely not built for gaming, although it does well with everything else. Won't even bother to mention the outdated specs, but it runs Windows 7.

Phone is currently Samsung Galaxy S3. Considering a Galaxy Note 3, or waiting til September for a Note 4.

Gaming...Xbox 360. Xbox One this fall (I hope).

My PC is the same way. Runs everything else great, then takes a ******** when i try to play a game on it. Mine has specs of gaming in the 90s and early 00s, yet still runs Windows 7. 

Using a windows 8.1 tablet, which I bought to try it out and to use as a computer outside. Safe to say they have a lot of system issues to work out, as in the first week it gave me the light blue screen of death (and still does once in a while), so still recommend a netbook/laptop over a tablet if you have work to do it on it that is overly critical.

As for desktops, I have a Windows 7 Professional, and a Windows 8.1, they are okay for work, but suck for gaming, so this year I am going to have to invest in a new desktop just to run games like Bioshock or Civ V. Fortunately I am a fan of old games and old school rpgs so it doesn't phase me, in fact it was a fun time to examine the games I missed in my childhood and play them all. 

I don't like Apple's desktops, but I have an iPhone which works well enough, though should migrate to android but I am hesitant with all the security issues they have been having. 

I have a Mac, i really like it for its reliability and average user friendliness. I have parallels with windows 7 for the windows only apps (aka: games) so i have the best of both worlds.

In a testament to Japanese manufacturing quality, my old N64 is the only functioning console in the house, it works as if it was brand new.

Im still waiting for my PS3 to come back from being repaired....lousy piece of garbage.

Can't say a thing bout those 5 having a iPhone.Got a galaxy note 3.Not quite a player now,but I had previously purchased a PS3

Typing on my iPad and my dell windows 7 laptop is of for repair with an broken screen.