Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drasnia

Hoarding Resources

5 posts in this topic

Probably not a bug, but the way the market is set up, a person can hoard tens of thousands of resources without even needing any warehouses at all.

ZwxLken.png

As you can see, with enough time, I could hoard tons of Bauxite Ore with just 4 warehouses. By making the price so high, the resources will never be bought. A nation can slowly hoard resources and cancel the sale when they need them. I rather like this feature ;)

If this was to be fixed, all it would take is resources are not taken away from inventory until they've been sold.

By making the price so high, the resources will never be bought. A nation can slowly hoard resources and cancel the sale when they need them. I rather like this feature ;)

I'm sure the devs are aware of this. Not sure if they intend of changing it or not. It's actually rather convenient.

Edited by P.M. Joshua Wheat

I believe Chris has plans to alter that so that the maximum amount of a resource you can have in sell offers. t is equal to the storage space you have.

I.E. if you have 5 warehouses, you could have 10k of that resource on the market as sell offers, and 10k in your warehouse, for a total of 20k.

I believe Chris has plans to alter that so that the maximum amount of a resource you can have in sell offers. t is equal to the storage space you have.

I.E. if you have 5 warehouses, you could have 10k of that resource on the market as sell offers, and 10k in your warehouse, for a total of 20k.

This is in the works, but not an extremely high priority at the moment.