Fox Fire

No life, or just awesome?

10 posts in this topic

http://forum.project-terra.com/index.php?app=members&module=list&max_results=20&sort_key=posts&sort_order=desc&filter=ALL

#3 yo.

Ill go with awesome.

Don't be jelly.

This was actually surprising to me. I mean, I've been here a while but not that long.

I imagine the vast majority is from the dead times when all we had to do is argue about retarded ********.

Jester, you're next. ;)

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if Divair got onto the first page within a year. 

Guy posts on forums about as much as I blink.

Ive been slacking D:

Im just going to complain here for a moment
"To be added:

-Health and happiness advantages from feeding your people different kinds of food (marked usefulness 25% restored)
-Balancing of power plants and fuel refining/processing efficiency, including the addition of environmental effects (boom another 25%) (also note that larger nations may want buy fuel to save money due to high costs of refineries at some point)

Otherwise, balancing is fine so far. The game needs to be up for abit longer to really tell."

Mentioned this in another thread, and i dont know why it was downvoted when the mods confirmed that it was correct.

Lemme know when you have the highest amount of karma.Then you will truly have no life.

(Source: I have no life.)

I'm a man of fewer words...

Quality over Quantity?

Quality over Quantity?

Not necessarily. I try to follow the "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" principle.

Post counts on the forum were higher in 2012, actually. There was a purge of the number of posts that a good number of users had, a few had between 1100-1600 and a small number had a little under 2000.

Some people just have more time to post than others.