RagnarBuliwyf

Come Join The Seven Kingdoms on our march to glory

16 posts in this topic

SKflagfullsize.png

Vengeance, Justice, Fire and Blood

The Seven Kingdoms was founded in March 2011 to be kick ass alliance that values quality over quantity.  We're a tight-knit, friendly group who enjoy gaming and helping each other out and being the very best in PT.

If you enjoy late night drunken IRC discussions about why a gopher could beat godzilla then SK is the place for you. 

Check us out at 7kingdoms.net or on IRC at #SK on the coldfront server.

Edited by RagnarBuliwyf

The Seven Kingdoms wants you!

Why join us you may ask?

We are the most interesting alliance in the world.

We are dynamic figures, often seen scaling walls and crushing ice. We have been known to remodel train stations on our lunch breaks, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. We translate ethnic slurs for Cuban refugees, we write award-winning operas, we manage time efficiently. Occasionally, we tread water for three days in a row

We woo women with our sensuous and godlike trombone playing, we can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and we cook Thirty-Minute Brownies in twenty minutes. We are experts in stucco, veterans in love, and outlaws in Peru

Using only a hoe and a large glass of water, We once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants. We play bluegrass cello, we were scouted by the Mets, we are the subject of numerous documentaries. When we’re bored, we build large suspension bridges in the yard. We enjoy urban hang gliding. On Wednesdays, after school, we repair electrical appliances free of charge

We balance, we weave, we dodge, we frolic, and our bills are all paid. On weekends, to let off steam, we participate in full-contact origami. Years ago we discovered the meaning of life but forgot to write it down. We have made extraordinary four course meals using only a mouli and a toaster oven. We breed prizewinning clams. We have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. We have played Hamlet, performed open-heart surgery, and have spoken with Elvis.

But we still don’t have you as a member.

Some choose alliances for their rank, others because they have friends in there. I can say with brutal honesty, Seven Kingdoms is an alliance that's tough to get into, but once you're a member you won't ever want to leave.

VengeanceJustice_zps5b67c499.png

I can say with brutal honesty, Seven Kingdoms is an alliance that's tough impossible to get into

FTFY.

If you're lazy, we don't want you.

So we've got a dead game risen from the ashes that hasn't had an update in over a month.  

As a result of :

Page In Progress  This page is currently under construction. 

The game requires 2 minutes a day to play.

Are you suggesting that membership in Seven Kingdoms will offer the bonhomie to fill my evenings while waiting for this game to live or die?

Gandalf claims you guys have spoken with Elvis.  I am Elvis but my memory is foggy about that meeting.

Edited by Belizaire

So we've got a dead game risen from the ashes that hasn't had an update in over a month.  

As a result of :

Page In Progress  This page is currently under construction. 

The game requires 2 minutes a day to play.

Are you suggesting that membership in Seven Kingdoms will offer the bonhomie to fill my evenings while waiting for this game to live or die?

Gandalf claims you guys have spoken with Elvis.  I am Elvis but my memory is foggy about that meeting.

Is this all you have to do? Whine about game development?

Edited by dane0