Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Free Liberia

Old and Completed Market Transactions

5 posts in this topic

It seems like this has not been suggested or asked before, so I'll give it a go.

Currently when I have completed a transaction on the market (buy or sell) their number can grow very quickly. In a year or so it might take a very long time to scroll down the page as we are talking about maybe thousands of transactions. So, may I ask if there are anyways, such as automated deletion of old transactions or if they could be shown one month at a time or something?

Currently this might mot be of very high priority, but in a few months they can grow really quickly, as I mentioned earlier. Besides I'm not sure if this would improve the page refresh time. :)

I would like to suggest an interface which shows the transaction date and time and a filter to show a limited amount of history.

Can you actually cancel trade orders/offers?

And why are there offers you can't accept (as the game won't let you) filling the marketplace?

That's the two qualms I have with the trade/market system, otherwise it looks good. 

Edited by New Rogernomics

You can cancel trade offers by clicking on History, visible in the upper centre of the screen on the main market page. At the top of the History page you can see a list of your current offers, and you can cancel them there. 

There are some offers you can't fulfill because they fall either over or under the allowed price ceiling and floor respectively. The reason they fall there is because of the way tariffs work. The actual offer itself is not outside of the allowed boundaries, however the tariff of your trade sphere pushes it outside of those boundaries, so you can't fill it. For now everyone is in the default trade sphere which has a 5% tariff. However, as trade spheres proliferate, the tariff rate will differ depending on what trade sphere you are in. So offers that you can't fulfill now, may be fulfillable if you're in a sphere with a different tariff rate.

As for them displaying when you can't fulfill them, at some point a filter will probably be added so that you just can't see them.