Obongo The Mighty

Get your fedora ready

17 posts in this topic

So federal are a sign of intellect now?

Well.... Glad I think they're sexy, at least.

Cheerio.

I don't have a fedora, though. I have a trilby. Does that count?

Actually Hipsters mostly wear trillbies...mostly.

Actually Hipsters mostly wear trillbies...mostly.

So, if a hipster wanted to hipster hipsters he would wear a fedora because trilbies are too main stream and because it would be ironic.

So, if a hipster wanted to hipster hipsters he would wear a fedora because trilbies are too main stream and because it would be ironic.

Possibly. Just most people mistake trillbies for fedoras. I want a fedora, but I want to properly use one... damn Hipsters ruining stylish clothing.

Possibly. Just most people mistake trillbies for fedoras. I want a fedora, but I want to properly use one... damn Hipsters ruining stylish clothing.

Did you just use fedora and stylish in the same sentence.

Confirmed for fedora wearer.

Project Terra lets you make your nation euphoric.

XWawcxj.png

On another note, why does this remind me of Hatekindler?

Did you just use fedora and stylish in the same sentence.

Confirmed for fedora wearer.

I don't wear fedoras, I just think they are a wonderful hat ruined by the Hipsters. You can't just wear a fedora, you have to wea them based on the right circumstance. If you wear them all the time, you are a hispter, if you don't well you might still be a hipster.

It brings a profound sense of utter desolation and sorrow that the entire peoples of my nation were not filled with utter ~euphoria~ when I passed the law. While the happiness level of my nation should have risen to levels immeasurable by the sheeple of the world, it didn't even move a single nanometer (metric far better than the backwards and illogical imperial system). In this moment, I am not euphoric.

It brings a profound sense of utter desolation and sorrow that the entire peoples of my nation were not filled with utter ~euphoria~ when I passed the law. While the happiness level of my nation should have risen to levels immeasurable by the sheeple of the world, it didn't even move a single nanometer (metric far better than the backwards and illogical imperial system). In this moment, I am not euphoric.

Ugh, it's probably because you're too nice. I've found that citizens always pick the jerkbags and leave nice-guys like me behind. Luckily, with my new fedora, I look so resplendent that people will have to support me, even if I am smarter than all of them. I've found that a fedora is a great way to make people less intimidated by my sheer intellect.

THERE IS A

uIRXdvj.png

PHONE GOD?

Who is this phone god? I wish to convert.

Steve Jobs - he died for our sins or from pancreatic cancer.

Steve Jobs - he died for our sins or from pancreatic cancer.

Lies. iPhones and iPods, anything i(insert trendy name) has always been second rate with a hyped up price tag.

There is no singular phone god, heathen monotheists!