Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kukailimoku

Noob looking for help

11 posts in this topic

I don't want to sound so defeatist, but NPO has good growth guides.

That being said, Commerce Union is my alliance. We are a small alliance at the moment, but we do have a fair bit of experience on our side as most of our government were here in alpha. If you want to actually get involved in the fun part of the game (alliance politics and such) then you should check us out.

Also, your name suggests you are Hawaiian or from Hawaii, and so am I :D

United Federation of Countries is a small alliance. The Federation is only 16 days old So we are all growing and learning together. To sweeten the pot we are also looking to fill another two positions in our Senate. You could be a Federation Officer in a very short time.

May I suff suggest the Versutian Federation? The Versutian Federation is the largest alliance by over 100 members. While I can't guarentee we can offer the same experience as some of the other alpha-player based alliances we do offer various mini-tutorials on how to play the game and most everybody in our alliance is willing to offer advice.

If you would like to read more about us please feel free to visit our forum page, in the link below or check out or Declaration of Existence.

http://vfalliance.freeforums.net/

Don't worry bout the double post.

And Welcome to Terra

Aye, there's an alliance like that. It's the NPO.

I don't want to sound so defeatist, but NPO has good growth guides.

Ditto.