Sultan Hassan

28 Billion Giveaway

48 posts in this topic

The winner of the contest sets a for sale of some resource that doesn't have a filled for sale sign and sells 50 units of that product for 20,000,000 dollars each. Hassan then purchases that and bam 1,000,000,000 dollars given away

This is how, Fox Fire.

Edited by Palaven

C'mon, there are maybe hundreds of songs in hundreds of languages about countless cities and countries. Someone mentioned it before. I think it's about Troy from Ancient Greece(now Turkey), 13-12th centuries BC. After many many years of siege they could only capture it by trickery and deception. Now give us the money. :)

Sure you can. The winner of the contest sets a for sale of some resource that doesn't have a filled for sale sign and sells 50 units of that product for 20,000,000 dollars each. Hassan then purchases that and bam 1,000,000,000 dollars given away

This doesn't work.

If you offer to buy 50 units of a resource for $20,000,000 each, the system will fill the 50 orders with the lowest price, and take only that amount of money.

If I don't get told whether I'm right or wrong I'm raiding this guy's nation as soon as war comes out.

I will join you in glorious conquest.

Edited by Palaven

If I don't get told whether I'm right or wrong I'm raiding this guy's nation as soon as war comes out.

Oh Mighty Obongo, and how are you going to raid him if he's in peace mode ? :/

Oh Mighty Obongo, and how are you going to raid him if he's in peace mode ? :/

Just like beating a hippie!

First one to correctly guess what present day country is my favorite will get 28 billion dollars in game.

You are sitting somewhere laughing you ass off!

Edited by Tobiash

Another Hint: At one point, this country's largest city had "indestructible" walls. 

Iraq (Babylon?)

By your hint, i would guess Germany.Or,Saudi Arabia/UAE/Kuwait/Oman/Yemen/Iran/Iraq/Qatar/Jordan/Syria/Algeria/Libya/Egypt/India/Indonesia

Can't i buy multiple lottery tickets

Edited by Varun