Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joediplomat

Not recieving resources from market

6 posts in this topic

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but I have brought at least five or six resources from the market and it takes my money and says I successfully brought the items but I never receive them and I still have the option to cancel my previous orders. Why is it that when I purchase these items they aren't deposited into my own resource stockpile? Unless now it takes time like trade to receive them, but even so, some of my orders were purchased like 4 days ago. Any suggestions.

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but I have brought at least five or six resources from the market and it takes my money and says I successfully brought the items but I never receive them and I still have the option to cancel my previous orders. Why is it that when I purchase these items they aren't deposited into my own resource stockpile? Unless now it takes time like trade to receive them, but even so, some of my orders were purchased like 4 days ago. Any suggestions.

You might not have enough warehouses.

I got 7 warehouses. Thought that meant I could hold a max of 7000 of every resource. But I have more than that, I have close to 10,000 of my 4 national resources. Should I buy more warehouses and see if that helps?

Re-read the popup carefully. It probably says you successfully placed buy offers. This is not the same as "buying" directly -- if the price you specified is lower than the prices being offered by sellers, you will have to wait until someone fills your buy offer.

You have 5,000 spots inherently, and warehouses add another 1,000 per. If you're trying to buy more than (you said you have 7 warehouses?) 12,000 of a resource, you won't get any more of it.

If that's not the problem, I'd report it as a bug.

Actually I think you got it right. I am buying it at a lower price than is offered, so then according to Demosthenes I would have to wait for someone to fill my purchase order. In that case, since I doubt anyone will fill the orders I want I might as well cancel my orders and just purchase what is there and see if that makes the difference. If this doesn't work Then I might report it as a bug, but I think Demosthenes got it right. will give this a try.

Demosthenes was right. Had to buy at the prices being offered, anything less and I had to wait for someone to fill that offer. Not a bug. Thanks