Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joediplomat

RP Alternate History looking for new sign ups

4 posts in this topic

(The Spamatorium looks like the best place to advertise the forum RP Game. If I'm wrong I trust someone will let me know.)

Are you interested in re-writing history? Do you enjoy role play games?

Well now there is one. Come sign up for "A Brave New World 1800 A.D.". Play as your favorite nation as it was on January 1st of the year 1800 (as long as it hasn't been claimed by another player). Everything about your nation up until January 1st of 1800 is as history describes it. How your future will turn out is up to you. Sign up quickly as "A Brave New World 1800 A.D." has an already active community. We have members role playing as the British Empire, The United States of America, France, Spanish Empire, The Kingdom of Sweden-Finland, and Russia has been reserved for a member who will be joining us shortly.

All of our members make posts on an almost daily basis. You are free to forge alliances, make or break empires, declare war and much more. If you enjoy being creative and being part of an active community look us up. We are not hard to find. Don't miss out. Now is your chance to re-write history.

If you are interested look us up in the Role play forums. We have 4 Threads to post to. All sign ups and interested parties must post in the "Launch Thread". Once you have declared your role play existence you may jump right into the politics and fun. For your reference all international posts are posted in "Diplomacy", your nations news and what goes on in your country is posted in "Internal" and all wars and conflicts are posted in "Conflict" (that was done for your convenience and understanding so everything is not jumbled together.)

You already have 3 threads devoted to this one RP. Did you really need to go and create a fourth?

I didn't we had 4 from the start. the Launch thread where people sign up and we discuss problems and stuff, then the play forums conflict, internal and diplomacy. Plus I didn't even create the rp. The one who created it hasn't been around lately for some mysterious reason. Think they said they were moving but they having returned to the forums at all, so those of us that remained are trying to get others to join. Just trying our best.