Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Evan051

Market Calculate Button

3 posts in this topic

This is actually a really simple suggestion that could make using the Market (specially buying and selling) a lot easier. I propose that a calculate button is added to the Market, so let's say I want to sell 5,428 Lumber @ 7,913$ then I can quickly see overall how much I will get and know if it's worth it or not. Yes I could simply open up a calculator or do the math in my head, but simply clicking a button and getting the results in a fraction of a second would be a lot better.

The calculate button is already implemented in other menus, I don't think it would be that difficult to add to the Market page.

Just sell 5000 instead of 5428 a round figure works it makes it easy.And you don't need exact figure it's like 5000 at around 8000 is 40 million

Just sell 5000 instead of 5428 a round figure works it makes it easy.And you don't need exact figure it's like 5000 at around 8000 is 40 million

It would still be nice to have a calculate button, especially when I'm tight on money and I want to see exactly how much it will cost.