Divair

Is this game even worked on any more?

65 posts in this topic

It has only been five odd months. There's still plenty of time to wait: it's just a hiatus.

Just five months?

As a app developer, 5 months of no updates or actual updates is unacceptable,

As far as I understand it Chris has a family and a job, PT would come theird however, because of that, there isn't much time left for PT and I do now doubt any major progress until Chris gets some time off or something until them, I don't think we will see any updates what so ever.

I'm not sure if Chris is the one to maintain the server, but someone is, and they're not doing it for no reason at all.

Has anyone noticed that the servers have been extremely slow lately?  My internet is at the same speed it was two weeks ago, but it takes 2 minutes for a single market page to load.

It's getting to the point where it's becoming ridiculous.. Very little progress, if any.

I use to be big chis supporter but even I'm getting tired of the lack of progress.

It's getting to the point where it's becoming ridiculous.. Very little progress, if any.

I use to be big chis supporter but even I'm getting tired of the lack of progress.

I wonder if they even are still making this game.

Most of my hope is dead. Due to how little info we're getting, slow connections of the servers, and dying community, the only conclusion you can honestly come up with is that this game is dead. Wether you like it or not.

We've had no new features since the implementation of laws besides a new UI that we universally agreed was even worse than the already terrible UI we had previously. And despite consensus among the playerbase, the new UI is still sitting around without any response from the devs. The servers (at least on my end) seem to be slowing down. Chris and Demos haven't visited the forum since June, and haven't posted since May. What is going on? Is this game dead?

This game has been dead since it went down. It is being worked on as I have noticed some very minor changes just recently, but at the pace of a snail with broken legs.

Has anyone noticed that the servers have been extremely slow lately?  My internet is at the same speed it was two weeks ago, but it takes 2 minutes for a single market page to load.

For me, it's taking forever to load anything at all in game. Takes me like 10 min just to distribute logistics.

Edited by Fox Fire

The market seems to be broken right now. I was on the construction resource page to unload some timber, the buy and sell offers would not load.

The market seems to be broken right now. I was on the construction resource page to unload some timber, the buy and sell offers would not load.

They do its just very slow

Laptop was out of commision and came back to see that there was finally enough for a second city.   No changes and so a suggestion, have you considered crowd sourcing stuff on the forums?   There seem to be people who know their way around codes (for me mostly html but trying to work on learning java) and so could try to get different small projects done by players rather then a couple guys doing it all.   Also I have been around since the war screen had a map that you pushed in from the beach and if you got the whole thing your color you win so not giving up till it goes offline.

This game has been dead since it went down. It is being worked on as I have noticed some very minor changes just recently, but at the pace of a snail with broken legs.

Changes? What sorts?

Changes? What sorts?

I noticed some small thing was added not too long ago but I cant remember what it was. :/

Last I spoke with Chris, he said he was planning to add something larger by the beggingning of the new year..... I guess we wait and see -_-

Very little communication..It killed a few apps i made, where the community simply gaved up and i went from over a 1000 users a day to have around 2 a day where now the apps are now dead because the community is dead. 

Thats when i learned just how important communication was.

Chis needs to

1: Sell the game

2:Find investors to help hire developers

3:Offer royalty to developers for free programming. 

What i did in one of my most successful apps was to offer a developer 5% of all revenues if he worked for free, The developer Loved the app so much he agreed to the idea and did almost $10,000 worth of programming for free and now slowly earning all of that back, I Think Chris needs to find either Developers or investors and help get this game back on track. 

Seeing how slow progress is and how the community is almost dead...its painful