Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thunderoad

The Ravendel is searching for allies

10 posts in this topic

I am a French player that came onto this game last Friday , and I am starting to accustom myself to the game , its rules and secrets . Now , my politic of isolationism is revealing its weakness , therefore I am searching for an alliance to join in .

The Ravendel is the incarnation of my personal beliefs : capitalism and republicanism , but in the French meaning of " Republicanism " , not the american one .

I deeply admire the afrikaner culture , and the afrikaans language . I would like to find an open-minded alliance , in which I can trade and exchange newspaper articles . But above all , I want and I need peace .

Thanks for the answers , thanks for the game ! :thumbsup:

Be sure to check out the United Federation of Countries in your alliance tab. We are always looking for new members.

Everyone is welcome in the Decentralized Community.

Our members are encouraged to contribute in whatever way they like.

Our forum has a dedicated newspaper subsection. We aim to publish a public newspaper (DePaper) every so often.

Or my rather isolationistic alliance Trystero Confederation which consists of Norfalland and Norfalland only right now!

There is the United Aincrad Coalition which is fairly open

Edited by Tacticus

The Commerce Union is always looking for fresh faces. We're pretty active and we've got a pretty good growth guide going.

The Commerce Union is always looking for fresh faces. We're pretty active and we've got a pretty good growth guide going.

I made my choice , and I decided to join the Commerce Union . I think you're what I am searching for :) I did my application in game , but does it need to be confirmed on an offsite forum or whatsoever ? :unsure::teehee:

And I want to thanks all the others for their candidatures , hoping that you will not be angry at me ... :whistling::blush:

:nyancat:

Edited by Thunderoad

The Caretakers Alliance would be more than happy to accept you.