Taxus

Number of cities

12 posts in this topic

How many cities (town / cities / metro / capital) did everyone manage to get so far?

4. Capital + 3 Metro Areas getting my next town shortly (within the next week). Currently on 123 days

I just got a new town so I'm at 6. 3 metro area in 123 days is pretty impressive. If only these metros can all grow :-/

7 cities, all metro including the capital....it's getting to the point where the process you go though to build new cities is just to much.

Edited by Ahovking

7 Metros, 1 City, 1 Town (Because no one is biting on my brick buy offers, and I refuse to pay an extra ~300mil to buy from the sell offers, so I skipped my 8th metro til I can get the brick cheap)

7 Metros, 1 City, 1 Town (Because no one is biting on my brick buy offers, and I refuse to pay an extra ~300mil to buy from the sell offers, so I skipped my 8th metro til I can get the brick cheap)

How much is it costing to build the 7th town?

A cack ton. My 4th metro is €1.875 billion + 85000 each of lumber, brick and concrete. My 4th metro is therefore going to cost me about:

€1875 million in cash

€    35 million in warehouses

€  313 million in brick (estimated based on today's prices)

€  432 million in concrete (estimated based on today's prices)

€  380 million in lumber (estimated export value based on today's prices)

€3035 million (€3.035 billion) not including new schools, clinics, police stations etc.

I don't want to think what an 8th metro would cost, if the additional cost of using a sell offer for brick alone is already €300 million

Edited by David Neibig

How much is it costing to build the 7th town?

I don't remember. I guess I should correct my previous post; 6 metros, 1 city, one town at the time, because I counted my capital, which I suppose I shouldn't.

I don't want to think what an 8th metro would cost, if the additional cost of using a sell offer for brick alone is already €300 million

My 8th metro is:

$6,075,000,000.00 Amounts required of Concrete, Lumber & Brick: 325,000

So many warehouses.

what is the diffrence between cities, metros, and towns?

Haven't played in awhile, but I think they just gave you different amounts of population boosts (Towns with the least, metros with the most). That's all I remember anyway.

I wonder if it'd be possible to add village under town and conurbation and megalopolis over metro?

Mind you, I doubt any suggestions are going to be added, based on the current state of the game.

I wonder if it'd be possible to add village under town and conurbation and megalopolis over metro?

Mind you, I doubt any suggestions are going to be added, based on the current state of the game.

That would be cool, but maybe way further down the road