Fox Fire

Take the game down

20 posts in this topic

Seriously.

Virtually nothing is being done, the servers are slow as ********, and this is just rediculous. Don't bring the game back unless the staff is going to get serious about it. It's just wrong to give people false hope like that.

I'll be here to play PT, but only when the staff starts actually doing something and gives me an actual game. Right now, it's just an inconvenient waste of time to even bother logging in.

I agree.  Chris should sell the game rights to someone who actually has time.  Like some computer nerd living in his parent's basement.

Whether or not the game should be taken down is one matter, but will anyone read this thread? If the game has no more attention, I doubt the Forums do either. Who's here to see this thread that can shut down or sell the game?

I agree w/ SirWinkler. I doubt the staff even look at the forums anymore.

http://forum.project-terra.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

You can tell when the moderation team has last visited the forums.  

Chris was last on the forums around a month and a half ago, and it seems Hannibal is the most active moderation member, last being on the forums 5 days ago.  

Interesting, he was the one who made the announcement last January that development had stopped.  

http://forum.project-terra.com/index.php?/topic/9558-game-development-update/

Since my last "I'll buy the game" post, I have gotten myself tied down with a few projects, I'm creating 3 apps and a computer game, and all 4 are progressing faster than this ONE game.

I would like to say again, I am interested in buying the game, it has huge potential, and it can't go to waste.

I think at this point, the game needs to be sold off to either me or another buyer, and not be just shut down.

I also doubt our opinions would change chis mind, personally I think he has bitten off more than he can Chew, I also think he would be reluctant to sell.

Edited by Ahovking

Blah blah blah

So, you're alive, that's good.  Step 1 is complete.  

For step 2:  Do you have a general schedule for the rest of the game such as:  

Trade

Research

war?

I have been playing the game for over a month and it really is not going to change from here on out? I just keep buying land, resources and randomly voting but does not seem much else to do other than wait for my nation to grow. I hope this game gets developed more because I really like the concept. I have been playing NationStates for years and it was refreshing to find another game, out of so many, that held my interest.

http://project-terra.com/Nation/View/Putitin

Edited by Putitin

We humbly anticipate the beneficial and mutual progress and diplomacy through trade and understanding - and the prospect of loving thy neighbor through ass beatings and blitzkrieg.

I shall be waiting until the next decade year when this game is to be up then.