Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bla

Over 9000 km^2 of Land

11 posts in this topic

I was looking a bit forward to possibly having the most land, but that project can probably be abandoned now.

http://project-terra.com/Nation/View/fgdsd

prwXFJK.png

I'm wondering how a 95 days old nation got 9,443 km^2 of land, to get from 4,690 km^2 (around the records a few days ago) to 9,443 km^2 you'd need

1,420 billion currency

The current records in state income per day are around 1 billion currency, but the 95 days old nation has like a tenth of that, exporting resources and maybe speculation adds something, but of the same order of magnitude?

Also just to make it clear: I'm not accusing of cheat or anything, I'm just wondering how it's possible, through a legitimate mechanism? Maybe a bug on the server caused it? I know this isn't the technical subforum and I could go there with it, I thought it might be of interest to other people on here as well though.

Edit: I've submitted it on the technical forum for the devs to look into.

Edited by Bla

Wow I'm top ten - Yay! Also it only has two million pop.

Consequently, someone is buying resources up to one million units - That's a lot of nuts!

I mean warehouses....

Just awesome...looks like a bad gangsters movie.

:)) I think the devs should hire this guy to help them programming...

He's got over 10,000 now. Doesn't look like there's any signs of him slowing down his purchasing or "purchasing", so I suppose the devs haven't noticed or don't care. 

...Isn't Terran land limited? And someone is "purchasing" all of it? Houston, we have a problem.

...Isn't Terran land limited? And someone is "purchasing" all of it? Houston, we have a problem.

The amount is not limited if I recall what Chris said in a post earlier. Someone had your same concern. The price of land increases only for your nation, not anyone else's. If that weren't the case, anyone creating their nation later would be at a severe disadvantage.

Edit: Grammar.

Edited by SirWinkler

That's a lot of land in a short space of time. I'm spending the bulk of my money on land atm and averaging about 24 sq km per day while exporting over 14000 construction materials on an average day.

Edited by David Neibig

And there`s another one in top 10 which is pretty weird judging by his land area and his nation`s age. I won`t give names (nomina odiosa)... I wonder what`s the percentage of multiaccounts in this game since nobody is no longer keeping things clean more or less. It must be huge. :)

The amount is not limited if I recall what Chris said in a post earlier. Someone had your same concern. The price of land increases only for your nation, not anyone else's. If that weren't the case, anyone creating their nation later would be at a severe disadvantage.

I wasn't aware that it was changed. I recall that land was limited back in the day, and someone managed to buy all of it at some point, leaving newer nations at a disadvantage, like, you said.

Edited by Vellocet