PatriotURS

Timber, Milk, Crude Oil

7 posts in this topic

How do these resources get extracted? Or will I have to continue to buy them to build, feed and fuel my nation? Could I just need more land to have these items available?

Nation -> Resources -> Extractors/Refineries to purchase extractors/refineries.

Make sure you have enough power to keep them operating and enough money to buy the extractors and refineries. Feel free to ask if you need any more help. :)

Nation -> Resources -> Extractors/Refineries to purchase extractors/refineries.

Make sure you have enough power to keep them operating and enough money to buy the extractors and refineries. Feel free to ask if you need any more help. :)

Nah bro I mean like ones that are different the the starting four

Your nation only produces one of each type of resource. You have to buy other types of resources on the market.

Starting off, you should only really have to buy construction resources (and military, once those are added)

You only /need/ to use one type of food to feed your people, and as far as fuel you should be able to produce the fuel your power plants use.

A link to your nation would help.

Nah bro I mean like ones that are different the the starting four

The Market would be the place to get resources other than the ones your nation produces itself. You only can make what you're given to start with. If you don't like what you have, you can always delete your nation and start over - I believe the option becomes available after 3 days.

Considering I make all 3 of those resources I would usually be inclined to trade but it has not yet been implemented. I guess you just have to get good deals on the market.